Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 25 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- NASBA CPE credits: 3.4
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover and apply time-management and productivity strategies, techniques, and hacks
- Identify and solve for roadblocks that prevent you from being your most productive self
- Use your natural tendencies and traits to your advantage to optimize your time and productivity
- Build a personalized productivity system
- Use your single trusted system to collect and manage your tasks
- Prioritize effectively to make sure you're working on the right things, at the right time
- Plan your daily, weekly, and long-term work & goals to save time and reduce stress
- Use single-tasking, time blocking, documentation and breaks to more effectively focus on the job
- Be generally computer literate (ability to use spreadsheets and docs, ability to download an app on your phone, etc.)
- Be interested in improving productivity so that you are able to do more of what you want, and less of what you don't
- Be ready to put in the work to change and transform your work/life balance
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
NASBA CPE credits: 3.4
To earn NASBA CPE credits:
- Complete all videos
- Score 70% or higher on final exam
Glossary: Find PDF attached to the first lecture of this course.
Completion to obtain CPE should be accomplished a year after purchase date.
If you undertake this course for NASBA CPE credits, please complete the Self Study Course Evaluation.
Recommended NASBA field of study: Personal Development
Program level: Basic
If you're someone who has a LOT on their plate and wants to find a system to handle it all, but who also craves downtime for yourself, this course is for you.
You might be an employee who doesn’t feel organized, a manager or exec who is learning to handle your own work and be an effective leader at the same time, a working parent, or someone who has recently said one of the following:
"I just don't have enough hours in the day!"
"I've got too much on my plate!"
"I have no downtime!"
"I feel like I'm failing at work AND home!"
"Planning stresses me out!"
Do you wake up at night thinking about something you need to do at work tomorrow? Do you go to bed thinking about all the things you didn't get done today? Do you fall into bed exhausted every night having had no time for yourself? Do you often find yourself scrambling to get things done at the last minute?
Now imagine how it would feel if you:
Were able to leave work at work, and be present at home (while getting it all done!)
Had time for yourself, every day
Could show up to every meeting, event, or activity prepared and on time
Were well-rested, focused and relaxed
Knew you were using your time in service of your own goals and values
In this course, I distill all of the content, strategies, techniques and skills that I acquired, developed and implemented over 15+ years managing Operations and HR in start-ups (and that I use daily with my clients in my time-management coaching practice) into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for anyone looking to get more out of their time.
In this course, you will:
Master the techniques, strategies, tips and hacks to get everything done…without the stress.
Build a personalized productivity system so you can feel, and truly be, on top of it all.
Create and maintain a task-list system (for work and home) where balls are not dropped, nothing is forgotten or overlooked, and that allows your brain to focus on your work, instead of remembering the to-dos.
Implement simple techniques for increasing focus and minimizing distractions.
Employ prioritization frameworks to decisions and tasks for more efficient and effective prioritization and decision making.
Learn how to say yes (and no!) to the right things.
Learn how to disconnect and truly recharge in the evenings, on the weekends, and on vacation (without negative consequences).
In short, you’ll do more and stress less.
Specifically, this course will cover:
Common Roadblocks to Productivity (and how to combat them!)
Personalized Productivity - How to use your natural tendencies to your advantage.
Task Management - How to keep track of it all without relying on your memory!
Prioritization - How to make sure you're working on the right things at the right times.
Planning - How taking a few moments now saves your future self TONS of time.
Focus - How to increase focus and minimize the impact of distractions.
Time is a finite resource, and perhaps our most valuable one. In this digital age, our time and attention is being pulled in many more directions than ever before. Mastering time management is essential to living a balanced and fulfilling life.
Most books and apps about time management and productivity claim to be the silver bullet, if you can just follow them. However, they don't take into account the fact that we're all different. Not everything will work for everyone. In this course, we start with who YOU are, to build a system that works specifically for you.
The lectures in this course are complemented by exercises such as discovering your personal productivity roadblocks, creating a task system, creating action plans for minimizing distractions and increasing focus, building a personalized rewards and breaks "menu" and more. The exercises ensure that you apply the content from the lectures in a practical and pragmatic way.
Enroll today to take back control of your time, excel at work, and make time for the things that matter in YOUR life!
CPE (Continued Professional Education)
Identify roadblocks that prevent you from being your most productive self.
Determine how your natural tendencies affect your productivity and ways to work with your natural tendencies instead of against them.
Recognize the key inputs of a single-trusted task management system.
Discover prioritization frameworks and methods and use them to determine when you should perform tasks on your to-do list.
Identify the benefits of planning.
Define the SMART framework for setting goals.
Describe various strategies you can use to maintain focus on your work and reduce distractions.
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
- Employees or working parents who feel unorganized, overwhelmed, or stretched thin
- Managers/executives who are learning to handle their own work and be effective leaders at the same time
- People who are having trouble creating the right balance in their lives
- This course is NOT for someone with a rote job who doesn’t employ a lot of self-direction during the day or someone who has a system that is already working really well for them.