Do It Yourself Local SEO For The Small Business Owner
What you'll learn
- Understand what Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is
- The Basics of setting up a small business website with Wordpress or Squarespace
- The importance of having a mobile friendly website
- How to setup and use Google+ for Business
- You will understand what important sites you should list your business on
- The importance of building business profiles across the internet
- Basic elements of on-page and off-page SEO
- How to outsource content writing for your website
- How to get more reviews for your Google business page
- You will need a basic website built with either Wordpress, Squarespace or another easy to use content management system
- A willingness to learn, implement, read and take consistent action
Do you want to learn how to rank your business higher in Google Search?
Do you own a small business?
Do you just want to do the work on your own?
This is the perfect course for you.
I've created a step-by-step course that walks you through everything you need to know about boosting your visibility in the Google local map pack.
In August of 2015 Google changed the "local 7 pack" into the "local 3 pack".
It's now more important than ever to be working on Local Search Optimization for your business.
Only 3 businesses are now shown within the local business pack when typical "service + city" terms are used in Google search.
In this course I walk you through the basics of:
Setting up your website for local search
Setting up your Google+ business page
Adding your business to important website directories such as Yelp
Setting up basic social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for business.
I walk you through several tools that can be used for tracking your rankings and auditing your business for search.
I show you the importance of content and how to optimize it for your business
I provide ways to generate more reviews for your business on Google, Yelp and others.
I show you some other websites you can use to generate new clients for your business.
If you've been struggling with SEO for many years as a local business, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Small businesses who are willing to put in the work to rank locally
- Those who are interested in dominating the search results for their local city
- If you are a business owner that lacks time to take action, this course might not be for you but it will help you understand the concepts of local SEO if you are unable to implement.
I run the online blog No Shame Income where I share what's working for me in the world of online marketing.
I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, Wordpress & More.
I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.