Start Finishing Projects - Get Back To Achievement Basics
What you'll learn
- You will complete a real life project as you take this course.
- How to control the two key areas of your brain associated with motivation and achievement.
- You will setup a daily routine of programming your brain for achievement.
- Turn on parts of the brain that will assist you subconsciously.
- How to choose the most productive path to completing your project.
- How to give yourself more options when an obstacle comes up.
- This is a hands-on "Do It Now" course. The expectation is that you will be taking steps throughout the course to complete a real life project or goal.
- There are forms that should be printed and filled out by hand. If you don't have access to a printer you can get results by writing the information digitally.
- NOT MANDATORY: A specific project or goal that you are about to start or are currently working on.
Do you want to quickly complete your next goal or project?
Stop going from project to project and never finishing one. Get the satisfaction and relief that comes with completing what needs to get done in your life. The best part is when you realize you have more time to enjoy your life.
This course doesn't just give you some principles and tell you to "just go do it." It is a hands-on, Do It Now, Mastery Class where you will learn specific strategies and take the steps to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
The method for getting past procrastination used in this course is based on taking small steps, in the direction of your goal (project), and overcoming obstacles as they arise. All of those are covered completely in this Mastery Class.
I have designed several proprietary downloadable forms just for this course:
STEP 1 - DO IT NOW FOCUS
STEP 2 - DO IT NOW ACTION
STEP 3 - DO IT NOW ADJUST
Do It Now Step By Step
Do It Now Sample Questions
Once you master this strategy for stopping procrastination and finishing projects you will be able to use it in all areas of your life: relationships, finance, health, etc.
Signup now and start completing projects this week! Make a positive change in your life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has difficulties finishing projects.
- A person who wants to learn the skills necessary to complete projects and accomplish their goals.
- A business person with a major project to accomplish.
- You have a major project, goal or dream and feel overwhelmed.
MISSION: To create real world strategies, utilizing neuroscience discoveries, that can positively change people's business and personal lives.
Joe Fedison has dedicated the last several years to answering one question: "Why do people do what they do?" Researching and studying neuroscience has been the catalyst to what is now the backbone of the courses he teaches.
• University of Rochester (Rochester, NY): Optics Engineering
• Simon Business School (Rochester, NY): Personnel Mgmt Cert
• Harvard-X (Cambridge, MA): Fundamentals of Neuroscience
Coach, Trainer and Neuro-Strategist
Joe has over 29 years experience, encompassing a multitude of fields and skills, which include: Neuro-leadership, Executive Experience, Business Development, Coaching, Training, Conflict Resolution, Customer Relations, Brand Marketing, Project Management, Sales Management, Business Mentoring and Personal Development.