Django with GeoLocation
What you'll learn
- how to use django with geolocation
- use of external libraries such as: geopy, geoip2, folium
- how to work with maxmind geoip database
- how to visualize points on the map, add markers, draw lines between points and calculate the distance
- basic knowledge of python and django
Learn how to use GeoLocation with Django in a project based tutorial, where we are going to build a web application which will enable us to calculate & visualize the distance between two points - our location point and the desired destination. We will work with multiple external libraries such as geopy, geoip2, folium and more. Basic knowledge of python and django is required but not a must :)
This course is 100% for FREE to help you get familiar with Django and discover how helpful this python web framework could be in real life. According to the docs: "Django makes it easier to build better web apps more quickly and with less code"
This powerful framework is perfect for developing app is a fast pace. This can be extremely useful while working with MVP's, application prototypes or regular apps created for various use cases. Apart from geolocation you can integrate to django machine learning, data science, computer vision and much much more.
This course if fully project based - so we are going to learn by doing, slowly, step by step building and improving our python web application. In case of any questions make sure to checkout the Q and A section to search for questions / answers and add new ones if they occur.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner / intermediate python and django developers