Full Stack Web Application Development with Django Framework
What you'll learn
- Use Django to build powerful, robust, and dynamic web apps
- Pursue a successful career in Full Stack Web Development with Django skills
- Gain end-to-end knowledge of Django concepts and be able to apply them
- Get introduced to Django and its Installation
- Get familiarized with Django Admin Interface & Customization
- Create your first Project in Django
- Create your first Application in Django
- Explain the difference between Function-based Views and Class-based Generic Views
- Take a deep-dive into Template Files and Static Files
- Understand how to inject Dynamic Content from View to Template
- Learn Django Template Language
- Get familiarized with Django Admin Interface & Customization
- Gain a better understanding of Django's universe
- Apply Django concepts to create and implement solid web frameworks and apps
- Learn how to connect Django to strong databases and develop the Django admin interface
- Understand Models, Form handling, Redirecting in Django
- Learn how to send Emails in Django
- Work with different types of HTTP Methods
- CRUD Operations using Web API without REST Framework
- Build and deploy stable mobile applications in Django
- Create and manage Django Database API
- Understand the current state of Django URLs and how to deploy Django apps
- Learn about app lifecycles and device models
- Explain Django REST API Application and integrate with online resources from RESTful
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the Django course by Uplatz.
Django is one of the most popular and mature Python web development frameworks. Django lets you build better web apps quicker, and with less code. Django is an extremely popular and fully featured server-side web framework, written in Python. It allows you to quickly create web apps. It is fast, well-secured, and scalable.
As a developer, choosing the right framework for web development is crucial for a top notch website. Using the powerful, simple, and flexible Python-based Django framework, one can develop robust web solutions with just a few lines of code. Django has emerged as a prominent framework that is loaded with features. It is a server-side web framework that is written in Python and helps the developers in creating web apps quickly and efficiently. Amongst the modern day programming languages, Python and Django are preferred the most by the developers due to their robust programming structure.
Django is the most versatile and most mature Python front-end / web development framework around. It makes it easy to build better web apps more quickly and with less code. Django provides a high-level python web framework for building dynamic web pages with content management needs.
Why use Python based framework
Python is readable, efficient and easy to learn as its syntax follows the pseudo code and Django is a powerful framework that makes web app development easier. It provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that need content administration, file uploads, user authentication and more.
Most of the Python users use Django as their primary web framework. Django also remains the most preferred Python framework with top organizations such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Spotify, Dropbox and many others using it. The framework addresses almost all the industry requirements as it is versatile and powerful, making it suitable for any project.
Python and Django enable developers to create customized web applications without writing additional code, and the maintenance is easy too. Individuals and organizations alike can avail numerous benefits.
Django forms the backbone of some major web sites and is known for its relative ease of use and the speed at which you can develop and deploy Python web applications and containers. Moreover, Django is open-source and is maintained by the Django Software Foundation. Django provides an easier path for developers to produce database-driven websites. It shortens web development through reusability and through it's modular nature. It produces dynamic websites using less code with pluggable components and is maintained on GitHub. Source code and Django documentation are widely distributed, and the project is always evolving.
Uplatz provides this in-depth training on Django Web Framework.
This Django course will teach you the core concepts of Django, starting from scratch and moving on to build powerful web applications using Django. You will learn how to make your web apps a success by maintaining code, increasing reusability, fixing bugs, and using effective template and interface systems. In this Django course, you will learn how to build your first web application with Django.
The Django training will help you apply your existing Python skills to build robust and performant web applications with the Django framework. This Django course covers various aspects of Django including Django REST framework, Django AJAX, Django jQuery, and other Django models. The delegates will be able to apply Python concepts, work with databases, create views, templates, and REST APIs in Django.
Since Django is widely used in building database-heavy websites or other complex projects, Django developers are in high demand as organizations are deploying more and more sophisticated and dynamic web applications across their products and services ecosystems.
Understand Django fundamentals and use its concepts to build and deploy robust web applications and apps
Understand the Django environment
Learn how to configure Django to liaise with powerful databases and create the Django admin interface
Learn about Django URL patterns and views and deploy Django applications
Become familiarized with the apps lifecycle and templates system
Build and deploy robust Django web apps
Integrate with RESTful web services
Build REST APIs with Django
Django - Course Syllabus
Creating Project in Django
Creating Applications in Django
Working with Views
Function Based Views
Class Based Generic Views
Working with Files
Working with Template Files
Working with Static Files
Injecting dynamic content from View to Template
Django Template Language
Working with Admin Interface in Django
Django Admin Customization
Working with Models
Form Handling in Django
Redirecting in Django
Sending Emails in Django
Working with different Types of Http Methods
CRUD Operations using Web API without REST Framework
Django REST API
Who this course is for:
- Python / Django Developers
- Newbies and beginners aspiring for a career in Web Development
- Back End Python Django Developers
- Web Developers (Django)
- Anyone interested in learning Python / Django and become a successful Web Developer
- Backend Team Leads - Python, Django
- Senior Developers - Python/Django
- Software Engineers - Python/Django
- Technical & Solutions Architects
- System Analysts
- Web Django Framework Developers
- Python developers interested in Django Framework and APIs
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.