Walkthrough Django's Official Tutorial: Django Version 2.2
- HTML, CSS and Front End Development (strongly recommended, but not required)
- Python and Object Oriented Python
- Some Django Experience (recommended but not required)
Django is a great web framework using Python. It is extremely scalable and makes it very easy to create projects quickly.
If you are interested in web development, and know Python, Django could be a great start. This course will focus on Django 2.2, and will follow along the official Django tutorial to help you learn how to code in Django.
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python and want to learn Django
- Web Developers that want to learn Django
My name is Tanner, and I am a full stack web developer and programmer. I have coded in a lot of different languages on my own, and have created a lot of projects throughout different frameworks.