Django for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Django 3
- Installation of python
- Setup project for Django
- Create custom App in Django
- Learn Application Development Process
- What are Models in Django and Creating Models in Django
- Create Views and Manage Views in Django
- Migrations in Django
- Work with URL's and Path's in Django
- Work with Templates in Django
- Output data to HTML templates
- Assign styles in Django
- Previous Knowledge in Python is expected
- Previous knowledge in HTML, CSS will come in handy
This is an introductory course, where you will learn about how to develop web applications using Django. you will be gaining a basic level understanding about Django after completing this course. you will be able to develop web applications after completing this course.
This Course Covers various topics that are listed below:
Introduction to Django & It's Advantages
Environmental Setup for Python & Django
Everything you need to know about Virtual Environment in Django
Creating a Students App and adding the necessary files
Components of Django and its Architecture
What are Models and How to work with them (Theory)
Models and Migrations (Coding)
Learning to create views in Django
What is Admin Module in Django and Basic CRUD in Admin Module
Understanding Views and URLS in Django
Create styles using CSS
And by the end of this course, You will be able to build a student detail application that helps to view data of different students present in the database.
On the path to becoming a software developer, the best way to grow your programming skills is to actually write code.
Many new programmers use coding challenge problems to get that practice, and that's a great starting point, but those challenge problems are well framed with clearly defined goals. Programming in the real world is way more open-ended.
As a developer, you'll likely be involved in framing and defining what a program needs to do, not just writing code. Developing personal projects is a great way to build that muscle, but it can be a bit overwhelming for new programmers.
I am surya teja koka, I have been working with Python and Django for the past 2 years. I love helping new developers take the next step in their programming journey. If you're excited to get started creating your own Python projects using Django,
This is the place to begin your journey, join me in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with knowledge in python3
- Anyone interested in Web Development
- Anyone looking to build a career as a python Developer
- Anyone who wants to learn latest Django
- Anyone interested to build web applications with Django
- Anyone who wants to become a full stack web developer
- Anyone who is interested to improve their skillset
I am a student, Blogger with excellent communication and leadership skills and a great interest in seeking out experiences that will allow me to learn from others. I am extremely motivated to constantly develop my skills and grow professionally. I am confident in my ability to come up with interesting ideas which will leverage my skill set and will help me to pursue my goal. I'm hardworking, diligent, and dedicated—all qualities I put forward in everything I do.
I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree in the discipline of Computer Science from KL UNIVERSITY.
Self-learner and peer mentor at my college.