Django Masterclass : Build 5 Real World Django Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn Django From Scratch & Gain Essential Skills To Apply For Junior Django Developer Positions
- Learn Django Right From the Basics Like Creating A Django Project, Understanding Models, Making Migrations, Running Django Application On Local Server
- Learn How To Build Web Applications Using Django & Python
- Learn How To Perform Authentication & Authorisation In Your Django Web Applications
- Build A Full-Fledged E-commerce App With Add To Cart & Checkout Functionality, Utilise Local Storage To Save Cart Data
- Build A Dynamic Web Based Crawler Using Django To Crawl Webpage Links
- Build REST-APIs Using Django Rest Framework
- Build A Web Based PDF CV Generator Using Django To Automate PDF Generations From Dynamic User Data
- Build A Fully Functional Macro Nutrient & Calorie Tracker Using Django & Chart JS To Track & Visualise Daily Macronutrient & Calorie Consumption
- Learn How To Customise Admin Panel In Django
- Learn How To Create Models, Views & Templates In Django
- Learn How To Configure URL Patters & Add Namespacing To Apps
- Learn How To Use Mobile Responsive Templates By Integrating Django & Bootstrap
- Learn How To Handle Form Submission POST Requests & Save Data To Database
- Learn How To Add Advanced Features Like Pagination & Search
- Learn How To Create Dynamic Charts Using Chart JS & Integrate With Django For Data Visualisation
- Must be familiar with the basics of Python
Django Masterclass : Build Web Apps With Python & Django
Here Is What You Get By Enrolling In This Course:
Word-By-Word Explanation: In the entire course, I explain each line of code, without skipping a single line of code.
Awesome Quality Content: Over 18+ hours of HD Videos.
Well Structured & Easy To Learn: Course has been specially designed to make it easy for the students to learn Django starting from a basic level and gradually moving up to advance concepts.
24 X 7 Support: I will always be there to guide you in your journey to become a Django expert.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to build complex web applications from scratch using Django.
The course will teach you Django, right from scratch from a very basic level and will gradually move towards advanced topics like authentication.
The entire course is divided into major sections.
Here is a brief description of what you will learn in each section of the course:
Section 1: Introduction and installing required software.
In this section we will learn what Django is and why it is used. We will also install the tools you will need to start making Django web apps.
Section 2: Setting up Django project:
In this section we will learn about setting up the Django project, using the development server.
Section 3: Views & URL patterns in Django.
We learn about what the MVT (model-view-template) architecture by starting off by creating views in Django, we will also learn what URL patters are and how they help us to setup routes for our website.
Section 4: Database & Models:
This section covers content about how to create models in Django and how models help us to create database tables.
Section 5: Templates:
In this section will learn about templates in Django and how we can pass data from the database to Django templates.
Section 6: Static Files & Site design:
Section 7: Forms.
Every Django app needs to submit data to the back-end, this section covers how to create forms in Django which allow us to perform basic CRUD operations i.e. create, read, update & delete.
Section 8: Authentication in Django:
Every web-app needs to make sure that it provides a registration and login feature, in this section we learn exactly how to authenticate users on our site and log them in.
We will also learn how to password-protect certain webpages in Django.
Section 9: Django signals, Class based views in Django:
This section covers Django signals and class based views in Django, which is an alternative to creating function based views.
Section 10: REST APIs
In this section we will learn Django Rest Framework which helps us to create a REST API using Django for any Django web application.
Section 11: Pagination, Search & User permissions.
Every modern web app needs advanced features like pagination, & search. We learn how to paginate out webpages and how to add search functionality to our webpages in Django. We also learn how to add user permissions to our Django models so that only a certain set of users on our app have access to certain models.
Section 12: Building an E-commerce site.
This section will cover everything you need to know to build a fully functional E-commerce website. Right form listing products, searching them, adding them to the cart, and checkout we implement each and every feature from scratch.
Section 13: Admin Panel Customisation.
A good web-app has a good admin panel, in this section we will learn how to customise the admin panel for our E-commerce site to make it better to track and manage our orders.
Section 14: Building A Web Based CV Generator.
In this section we will build a tool which automatically generates a CV in a PDF format from user submitted data. This app will help users to collect their data which they want on their resume and will dynamically generate a CV for them which is automatically downloaded to their computer.
Section 15: Building a Web Based Link Scraper.
We will build a web based utility tool which will automatically scrape all the links present on the given webpage and will generate a report out of it in terms on the link name and address. This app will accept a webpage URL from the end-user and will then scrape the given webpage for links, store all the link related information in the back-end and will display it to the user as well.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
1. Build advanced Django apps with features like authentication, search and pagination.
2. Build REST APIs using Django Rest Framework.
3. Build a fully functional E-commerce website with features like add-to-cart, search, checkout.
4. Fully customise admin panels for any Django web-app.
5. Build advanced tools and web applications like PDF generators and web-crawlers.
So let's begin the journey of becoming an expert in Django.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Take yourself one step closer towards becoming a professional Django developer!
Join the journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level Python developers or students who want to build real world projects / web applications using Django
Ashutosh Pawar is the director of Optimum Solutions, a software firm based in Pune India which works in providing software solutions to small and medium enterprises across the globe and have catered to over 200+ clients globally.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) Engineering and has over 8+ years of developing scalable software infrastructure across multiple domains which include real estate, medicine & finance.
Along with being a businessperson, he always had a passion for teaching and his goal is to pass on his knowledge to his students and empower them to achieve their goals in the IT sector.