Django 4 - Build Portfolio Project with Bootstrap 5 (2022)
What you'll learn
- Install & Set-up Django the Right Way
- Set-up Development Project Locally
- Learn the Files & Folder Structure in Django
- Work with Django Templates & Loops
- Query Project data to Front-End
- Create Static Pages like Home Page & About Page
- Create & Manage Databases
- Create Custom Models for Text & Images
- Perform Django Migrations via Command Line
- Create & Manage Super Users
- Integrate Models to Admin Dashboard
- Set-up Custom Filters in Django Admin
- Work with Django Templates & Template Tags
- Create Bootstrap 5 Based Pages
- Display Static & Dynamic Images
- Set-up CSS & JS in Django Project
- Perform CRUD (Create Read Update & Delete) Operations
- Build Bootstrap 5 based Portfolio project
- Basics of HTML & CSS
- Basics of Python 3
Hey guys, Welcome. First of all, I thank you guys for choosing my course "Django 3 - Build Bootstrap 5 Portfolio Project from Scratch". I am going to assure you that this will be the best and the easiest course you will ever learn.
I have built this course keeping complete beginners in mind. Before you get started you need to know more basics like, what is Django and why it is used for.
Well, Django is a Web Development Framework that is built with the help of Python. Recently Django has gained a lot of popularity because of the increase in demand for python skills.
Talking about Python you need to have some basic skills in Python before you get started with Django. You don't need to be an expert. You just need some basic skills. But if you are familiar with Python, then I assure you you are going to love this course.
One of the biggest advantages of Django is that is fast, if you already have a concept in mind, you can build your project quickly and easily.
For example, in this course, we already know that we are going to build a Bootstrap 5 Portfolio project with Django and it gets easier for us because we already know what we want to build.
Throughout the course, you will learn what Django is and what are the skills required to learn Django.
You will learn how to set up your PC for Django development
You will have a complete overview of what files are included in the Django project.
You will learn how to create new apps in Django, how to include the app in the Django project, and register it.
You will learn how to create a simple home page and change the default home page of Django.
You will learn how to create models and give appropriate properties to them.
You will also learn how to migrate a Django model within the project database.
You will learn how to render all the database data to the front-end with the help of Bootstrap 5
and so much more.
I hope you will love this course, and if you do have any queries you can always get in touch via the Q and A section of the course. So all the best and see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are Beginners in Web Development
- Anyone who wants to build their own portfolio with Django
- Anyone who wants to brush up their Django Skills
Hi, my name is Fatah Gabrial and I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and SEO Enthusiast. I have been teaching Graphic Design, Web Design, and Web Development to my students since 2010, and I have helped more than 1000’s students to build their careers, and I have helped more than 100’s students to set up their businesses.
I am a Freelancer and I work on many projects from time to time. I share my projects with my students with my client's consent of course so that my students can have a Real-Time experience of how the Real-World Projects work. This helps my students to crack almost any interviews.
I love to code, and I love to design more than anything. I also love to adapt to new technologies, which also helps me in learning some new stuff, which I can share with my students later on.
Here at Udemy, I am going to share all my skills with you guys. I love to create courses for you so that you guys can master all the technologies as I have done throughout my experience.
I am always here and available in the Q & A Section, so you can get in touch with me anytime on Udemy, My Social Media Profiles, or my Website.