Django 2.1 - Python Web Development for Beginners
What you'll learn
- 3.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 15 downloadable lectures
- Access to our private facebook group available to only students of this Django course
- Build and publish your first Website using django python
- Host your django websites on Heroku for free
- How to Build Database Driven Websites With Django 2.1
- How to Use Static Image Files
- Create beautiful websites using Bootstrap 4.1
- You should already have a basic understanding of Python. Example - What are variables, functions etc.
- A code editor of your choice - Recommended is Pycharm IDE
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
When I first learned Django, I was overwhelmed with the amount of information in front of me. I came from a background of basic web development. So, I had an idea about html, css etc. but had no idea how to transfer that information to building websites using Python.
I had a project in my mind and worked on that project for a couple of months. It took me a lot of try and errors to figure out what works and what doesn't work. Surprisingly the Django documentation isn't that good.
In this course, I have put in my years of experience of Django and condensed into 2 hours of practical application of Django Python for Beginners. Here is what we gonna do -
We will build your first web app in MINUTES
Watch over my shoulders, as I build a Personal Website that you can replicate
I will provide step by step instruction on what to do at every point.
At no moment you will feel that you are lost on what to do next.
You will also be given access to a private facebook group just for the students of this group, where you can talk with your fellow students, exchange information and help each other out. Even after you finish the course, this community will be there for you to grow.
Why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. At the end of each section we will take a quiz to check up on your skills and see if we’re ready for the next section. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to build their first Website using Django in 2 hours
- Python developers who have a desire to create Django Web Applications
- Students who want to learn about Python Web Development to build beautiful websites
- Any person who wants a quick start to developing web apps using django
- Do NOT take this course if you are a Django Developer with many years of experience
When I was a kid I saw this YouTube video on how to make a folder invisible on Windows. I have never looked back since then. My love for technology has only grown.
I started with security since that was one of the areas that fascinated me. Then i went on to win the award for designing using Photoshop at Cofas '2012. On the destructive side, I always made scripts that used to mess up the systems at my school. I was almost suspended. I learned my lesson and vowed to do only constructive things. To make people aware of security issues, along with 2 friends started a Facebook page and group called YAP
To make things more interesting Web development came into my life which helped me get into the most prestigious chapter at my college IEEE. This helped me master different things that got my attention
- Android Development
- Augmented Reality
- Machine learning
- Python Development
- Internet of things ( IOT )
I never really wanted to go to a college. Still against it but it made me realize that the joy of creating something with a team of people is unparalleled. I created a blog which helps people who are not so familiar with technology get familiar with it and benefit from it. It has more 5,00,000 views today.
Things I learned and am still learning from it are Writing,Wordpress CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and Adsense and how to market a product after creating it.