DIY Your Own WordPress Website
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- When you are done with this course, you will have a gorgeous one-of-a-kind website.
- You need a computer and some time. That's it!
What I’ve got here for you is a step-by-step do-it-yourself program.
Technically, this is going to impact my business. Because instead of having me build and design your website, you are going to do it yourself.
And if you find you like it – you might start doing it for other people.
But I’m totally okay with that. Because there is more than enough work out there for everyone. AND not everyone was meant to work with me. Maybe they are meant to work with you.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
MODULE 1 – WEBSITE OVERVIEW
- How to choose and purchase your domain
- Hosting – what is it, and how do you get it
- Linking your domain to your hosting account
- What is ftp and how to use it (because sometimes you need to)
- Why WordPress is your best option + how to install it
MODULE 2 – WORDPRESS OVERVIEW
- WordPress Dashboard Intro
- Important Settings
- Pages & Posts
- Theme Installation
MODULE 3 – WEBSITE PLANNING
- Website Planning
- Choosing the right theme
- Identifying your audience
MODULE 4 – STYLE + FORM
- Customizing your theme
- Custom home pages
- Page Builders
- Choosing colors + fonts
MODULE 5 – FINAL TOUCHES
- Google Analytics
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Email Marketing
- Opt-ins and autoresponders
Believe me, I know I’m not the only one who offers a program like this.
But this is what sets mine apart…
A few of the other programs offer you preset themes and designs that you can use straight out of the box.
That’s great, very kind of them and all.
But it’s also crap.
Because you are a unique individual, and your website should be unique too.
Everyone who buys those other programs are getting the same ten or fifteen layouts/designs. Which means that if ten people choose the same one you do (or God-forbid, 100 of them) that you all have websites that look virtually the same.
And we both know you are better than that.
I don’t want to just empower you to create your own website. I want you to create a website that is wholly and completely you.
This isn’t just a how-to-build-a-website program. This is a program that helps you find yourself and your voice and deliver it via the internet.
- If you need a website, but are wary about hiring a designer, or maybe just not ready to hire a designer, this course will help you build a beautiful personalized website.