D.I.Y Your Logo & Branding Like A Pro Using CANVA
What you'll learn
- You'll learn about the key fundamentals of building a standout logo and brand identity.
- You will be able to create engaging stationery assets to suit.
- You’ll be able to get a better understanding of how to make better connections with your audience.
- You will gain confidence and be comfortable in using Canva by the end of the course.
- The student will need access to the ‘free’ or ‘paid’ for versions of Canva.
This course is a D.I.Y (design it yourself) series of lessons for small to medium business owners, including start up companies or individuals wanting to create their own logos and personal brands, using Canva. The course will allow you to experience a step by step guide on to how to design not only an impactful professional logo, but to understand how you can kick start, or in some cases re-fresh, your brand too.
By the end of the course, each student will understand how they can boost their professional visual presence. They would have also learnt about the key fundamentals for creating engaging elements for their design kits, complete with 'print ready' stationery assets, to show as a result of what was learnt.
Who this course is for:
- Small to medium business owners...
- Start up companies...
- Individuals wanting to create their personal brands...
- This course is also for those who aren’t quite ready to commit to the high yet valued costs of having their logo, brand identity designed for them.
Who am I?
My name is Tanya and I'm a design specialist, inspirational entrepreneur, course creator, Founder and CEO of the multi-disciplined company, The TNG Designs Group Limited.
What do I do?
I help small to medium business owners to stand out from their competition and win new business effortlessly.
I do this by equipping my clients with the right design and guiding tools that help them to boost their visual presence and ultimately sell to their own audiences without actually having to sell!
What have I done & what do I still do?
I have been working with in the design industry for over 16 years. I have worked with a number of clients ranging from large retail & marketing companies, all the way through to small to medium entrepreneurs and business owners.
In the design part of my company, I work closely with my clients and help them where needed with the development of their logos and brand strategies.
I hold one to one consultations as well as host webinars where I teach prospects about the key fundamentals of having a great logo and brand in place for their own businesses. All of which equally help them to reach their own goals too.
What's my 'why'?
The truth of the matter is that I actually have a few. My main ones are however, being able to GUIDE and create a solid GROUNDING, for all those who I can help. I want to do this to further encourage GROWTH in their lives and businesses, so that they can equally go on and do the same for others. Hahaa, I guess you could say that this is my way of spreading the love, so to speak.
How can you get continued support?
I run a FREE members only group called The TNG Brand Hub on Facebook. It's a supportive space where business owners alike can share in the DOs and DON’Ts of their own business and brand journeys. Members a re allowed to share their business links weekly and we also discuss topical branding issues or trends to suit too.
What do I do next?
1. Get all that you can do out of this course and please make sure you implement any handy tips given as they will help to add even more value to your success.
2. Be sure to also rate this course and leave me your glowing report. No negative comments please but constructive criticism is welcome.
3. Don't forget to join and become a member of the TNG Brand Hub over on Facebook. Looking forward to seeing you there!