Smartphone VIDEO: DIY Super Easy videography storytelling
- SmartPhone or Tablet: Main focus in this course using WeVideo App on your Smartphone/Tablet
- a downloaded copy of WeVideo App
Create your 'What I Overcame!' Theme Life Story Video and learning how to edit video using WeVideo App (iOS & Android)
Storytelling (narrative) Video provide better result than video without story and give you more information in a short amount of time.
StoryVideo tells your personal story or behind the business and products.
Customers are attracted and feel more connected to your business by your voice and body languages.
Why Create Story Video entirely using SmartPhone / Tablet?
SmartPhone (Cell Phone) is very handy and flexible to film speedy, in small space with different angles. SmartPhone Video quality is now HD 1080p same as TV broadcast video format.
Story Video can make good connection with viewers and customers since social media get trend. When people watch the videos created by video camera, they automatically think it's a commercial video.
Social Media friendly video is MUST now.
Let's start to create your story video in this course! See you inside of this course !!
- Freelancer, Internet Business Owners, Etsy sellers, Amazon sellers, eBay sellers who NEED Personal Branding by Story Video
- People want to make your sales and communication skill 400% up
- 1. Craft Story05:58
- 2. Edit Video04:52
- UPDATE: WeVideo App - Edit 100:57
- UPDATE: WeVideo App - Edit 201:50
- 3. Share Story Video04:11
- 4. Class Project01:31
- [Class Project] Share your StoryVideo here - Tell your story, Inspire the World!1 question
- Filming Tips: Talking Head00:19
- Editing Tips: Five mic comparison Test03:29
- Sample Video: What I Overcame02:01
- Sample Video: What I Overcame in Japanese with Subtitle02:16
- Sample Video: Real Estate Property01:35
- Sample Video: Tech Event (without Narration)02:22
- Sample Video: Favorite Place00:59
- [BONUS Lecture] Resources00:16
Love Tech and Fashion since 1977
Wardrobe stylist since 1988
KIMONO stylist since 1994
TESAGE designer since 2000
Internet Business Entrepreneur since 2008
Smartphone Videographer since 2015
Since 1988, I have been working as a wardrobe stylist in Tokyo & NYC. I have work experience in film and print industries. My career and travels in various countries let me become familiar with different types of fabrics.
TESAGE by Yukiko Sato New York was born as a handcrafted purse studio in 2000. TESAGE means a purse in Japanese. I want to design a lightweight purses with simple modern design to help others. TESAGE was loved by minimalists along with Advanced design seniors and Fashionista with disability.
Since Nov. 2015, I expand my ability to help more and more people who need Video Marketing. Founded SnowSugar Video to support Local Artists and Businesses.
Story Video is combined with Arts and Music that is so important in life.
The Arts and Music provide opportunities for self-expression, bringing the inner world into the outer world of concrete reality. Sometimes you are not able to express your emotions or feeling using words, but the Art and Music will be able to.
Put your all your emotion into Your Story Video
Spread the world to heal other people
Let's do it together