DIY Skincare: Learn Variety of Bath and Body Products
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make your own whipped body butter at home.
- You will learn about the right tools and equipment required to make this body butter.
- You will learn about the benefits of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil.
- You will also learn about the alternatives you can use to make your body butter less or more greasy.
- You will learn about the benefits of certain essential oils.
- You will also be provided with over 15 recipes to make your own body butter
- You will learn about Bath Bombs and the Basic Ingredients Required
- You will learn about the molding and drying process
- You will be provided with over 15 Bath Bomb Recipes
- You will learn about the benefits of Bath Salts
- You will learn about the various salts required to make bath salts
- You will be provided with over 15 recipes to make your own bath salts
- You will learn about different kinds of body scrubs and their benefits
- You will learn about various alternatives to carrier oils and exfoliants
- You will be provided with over 20 body scrub recipes (body, hand, feet, face and lips)
- You will be provided with a PDF version of the entire course
- No Prior Knowledge Required
In this class, you will learn how to make your own Bath and Body Products. This course is for beginners of all levels, that is, whether you are someone who likes to make their own skincare products, or you are someone who wants to make these products to gift it to your friends and family or you might be someone who wants to take their skincare business to the next level. You will learn about various bath and body products that you can make like Whipped Body Butter, Bath Bombs, Bath Salts, Body Scrubs and even Lip Scrubs.
You will be provided with information about various carrier oils and essential oils and certain tips and tricks to create the perfect recipe. You will also be provided with over 15 recipes in each category, that is, Body Butter, Bath Salts, Bath Bombs and Body Scrubs. You can use these recipes to create your own products or customise them as per your desires or requirements.
I hope you enjoy this course as much as I enjoyed creating them. You no longer need to purchase expensive bath and body products when you can make your own and in the way you want!
Who this course is for:
Hi! My name is Sonal and I run a small home-based business of skincare products like soaps, scrubs and body butters. A few years ago I started learning about the importance of using safe, all-natural ingredients on our skin. I was already paying attention to the ingredients I was eating, but I’d never really considered that our bodies absorb what we put on our skin much like they absorb what we put in our mouths.
And so, I started overhauling my cosmetics and body care products one by one, chucking out the old store-bought stuff and replacing each item with a healthier homemade version.