DIY Rapid Video Creation for Everyone and Every Purpose
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set up the basic DIY low-budget video hardwares and accessories to get started
- Use FREE web-based applications to produce video content for teaching and training purposes;
- Create a stunning explainer and marketing videos to captivate your customers.
- Use Loom, Screencastify, Go Video and Soapbox —Amazingly simple and versatile applications for a quick screen recording
- Use Lumen5—An amazingly powerful application powered by artificial intelligence to create a professional looking video montage
- Use Biteable—A superb application to create video montage and animated video
- Use Adobe Spark—An elegant application to create a stunning visual video story
- Use Animoto—The best application in its class to produce elegant video slideshow
- Find the best FREE high resolution video footage for your project
- Apply the tips and tricks of the trade of DIY video making
- No special knowledge or skills in video recording or editing are required
- Basic knowledge how to use a computer at a beginner level.
- Good computer with a webcam
- External microphone (optional but recommended)
Is it possible for a self-proclaimed non-tech savvy produce a professional quality instructional/educational video (sometimes called video explainer)? How about producing a stunning video montage for promotional and marketing? Or a video slideshow for personal use? Yes, anyone can do it! This course is designed to teach the necessary basic skill to anyone interested in DIY video production.
Yes, creating video content nowadays is unbelievably easy and straightforward even for non-tech savvy. It could be fun as well! With just one click of mouse, you can create a teaching video by recording anything displayed on your computer screen or create a stunning video montage as seen in the promotional/introductory video of this course.
Why would you want to create video content for teaching or instructional purposes? Imagine your students can listen to you speaking while they are on the bus, walking to the gym or doing their chores. If you have watched a video tutorial on YouTube or other video sharing sites, then you should appreciate the value of these resources in education. All you need is a simple web-based application or an app.
This course will provide hands-on training on how to produce screencasts and rapid video content and discover how these tools can effectively enhance the teaching and learning environment of your courses. With the right techniques, making an engaging teaching or training video can be accomplished with little more than a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
You will also learn how to create a stunning video montage and video slideshow for personal or professional use (such as video for promotion, marketing, etc.).
I'll be covering EIGHT important applications in this course—four applications (Loom, Screencastify, Go Video, Soapbox) for screencasting (screen recording) and four applications (Lumen5, Biteable, Adobe Spark, Animoto) for creating video montage, video animation and video story. They are all FREE, web-based (nothing to install), simple and intuitive. Most of the applications are relatively new but increasingly popular because of their simplicity and the stunning quality of the products.
Don't hesitate...start learning with me now!
- Online instructors
- Video enthusiasts