Divination in the Bible
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn at least one out of nine tools to communicate with God and the spirit world
- Learn some safety guidelines when working with Spirits
- You will find who to ask the questions to, along with what questions to ask and different ways to ask them
- Understand what divination tools were used by people in the Bible
- An open mind and willingness to learn and try new thing
Have you ever wondered How we should talk to God?
The normal answer to that is Prayer. Most people enjoy two way communication and prayer is pretty one sided. So what are some other ways people communicated with God in the Bible.
So many people and religions hold the Bible as an authority on spiritual matters. How did those people in the Bible hear from God? How was the Bible even written?
In this course we will explore:
- How to find answers to life's questions that aren't spelled out exactly for us
- What tools are used to communicate with God in the Bible
- Who used those tools in the Bible
- How to use these tools
- Who should use them today
If this is interesting to you but you are NOT sure if you should be looking into this or not then this is my suggestion. Ask God if it would benefit you to learn about this.
If you get a clear answer (whether Yes or No) you may not actually need this book.
If you don't get a clear answer then maybe learning about communication tools is EXACTLY what you need.
- Anyone who wants to have better communication with God and the spirit world
- Anyone who holds the Bible as an authority on spiritual matters
- Someone who wants to get answers for those things not talked about in the Bible (Jobs, Friends, Life Issues)
- NOT for someone who wants to just be shown word for word in the Bible everything we are talking about
- NOT for someone who is worried about taking comparisons in different religions rather than just their own
- This is a course for people who are tired of asking questions and not getting answers