Dividend Investing Course (Stocks Investing for Dividends)
What you'll learn
- Start dividend investing today with any amount of money
- Learn the different investments that earns dividend income (i.e. stocks, ETFs, REITs)
- Learn the importance of dividend yield and dividend growth
- Learn how to create a dividend portfolio that earns you dividends every month
- No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
Learn to invest for dividend income by investing in dividend stocks, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts), and other investments. If you want to earn dividend income to supplement your income, this is the right course for you!
You can get started today with dividend income and start with any amount of money you have saved up. You can build a dividend portfolio over time and invest a little consistently every month.
Each lesson is around 3-7 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 74,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
He has 15 years of experience in investing
Subtitles available in English
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course
I guarantee you will learn investing. If you aren't absolutely satisfied, I'll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
How to create a steady stream of passive income with dividends
How to pick investments that pay high dividends
How to minimize fees to maximize your returns
Mistakes to avoid when investing
Strategies to maximize dividend income
And much more!
"The Explanation is straightforward and very concise. I found the lesson on REITs very interesting. I have been considering investing in real estate but wouldn't want to do the hard work of buying land and building up apartments. Investing in REITS sounds like a great start." - Jena S.
"Covers important things to note when investing, with an emphasis on dividend stocks." - Yaron K.
"I liked this course that it's teaching me the practical things that how to choose the share, mutual funds, REITs for the long term growth of the capital according to dividend policy." - Swarup C.
"I liked the detailed explanation of the terms and options of each type of dividend investment." - Luis L.
"The main reason I like this class is that the professor is a professional in the topic." - Miroslava J.
"Straightforward and precise explanation." - Dinashehiini N.
Anyone can learn how to do dividend investing today.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Investors who are interested in earning dividend income (monthly or quarterly)
- Investors who want a steady stream of passive income
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business