How we diversified into real-estate for our retirement
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve your diversification strategy for your retirement with real-estate.
- Know if investing into single-family-homes is for you or not.
- Understand the mindset of a real-estate investor.
- Choose the right team members for your real-estate business.
- All you need is an interest to find out if investing in real-estate is for you and a smart phone with internet connection.
This is a global course about diversification into real-estate for your retirement.
- Are you concerned about the performance of your retirement account?
- Do you have what it takes to become a landlord?
- Do you like to understand how to invest in single-family-homes?
You found the right course if you answered yes, to any of the questions above.
This course has four parts and can be done within just one hour.
First, we will review what is so special about real-estate and why it is still one of the best ways to invest in any country. We will then discuss how we changed our mindset and how we overcame the fears that keep many of our friends and colleagues from directly investing in real estate. In the third section, we will discuss that investing in real-estate is a business and should be treated as such, and finally, we will briefly touch on how to buy and operate a rental property while still working full-time.
This is a course related to personal finance and will help you to understand why most wealth has been made or is held in real-estate.
- This course is perfect for anyone concerned about the performance of their retirement account and who is actively looking for an alternative investment that works. The content is also applicable for most countries.
- This "mindset course" will only touch on how to purchase and operate an income property. Details about both topics will be covered in other courses.
Overview of the course "How we successfully diversified into real-estate for our retirement."
- What is so special about real-estate?
- How we changed our mindset
- Investing in real-estate is a business
- How to buy and operate a single-family home as a rental property?
- Find out if you have what it takes to become a landlord
- All you need is a smart phone or computer with internet connection
- Course speaks to an international audience
Advantages of investing into real-estate.
Real-estate never loses its intrinsic value, is easy to understand, and moves much slower compared to other investments.
It is part of the five basic human survival needs which is the reason that most governments will support your real-estate investment with tax breaks.
Term "accredited investor" explained. Learn the definition from the website of the US. Securities and Exchange commission (sec.gov) and what it means for you as an investors.
Keep in mind that you can invest in many real-estate deals without being a accredited investor.
How does real-estate compares with bonds, stocks, mutual funds, options, futures, precious metals (like gold, silver, platinum), and oil and gas?
Find a comparison of one of our retirement accounts based on mutual funds with five of our single-family homes.
Besides a better ROI (Return on Investment) we have total control over our real-estate investments!
What does "The PI-Group" stand for? (Pristine Investments). Do you like the topic of investing into real-estate and you want to get significant discounts for other courses? Just become a PI-Group member. You qualify if you:
- - Finish this course 100%
- - Ask just one question or provide one answer to a question from another student.
Do you like to get my next real-estate course for free? You have to become one of my top five students each month. You quality if you:
- - Finish this course 100%
- - Ask a lot of questions and more importantly answer a lot of questions from other students
Top 5 students will be chosen based on your level of PI-Group support each month (quality and quantity).
Learn the most common ways to invest in real-estate:
- - Investing alone (or with your spouse) into single-family homes or other types of real-estate
- - Investing with a partner (use a detailed operating agreement with your attorney)
- - REITs (it is pronounced 'Reed')
- - REIT from TIAA-CREF's (QREARX)
- - Private Investment Group (must be an accredited investor)
Test your mindset.
- Will you operate a property that you already own (inherited or older house that you move out of)?
- Will you go through the first 90% of effort to find a good rental property?
It is all about the numbers. Is that you?
Did you know that the landlord business comes with a bad reputation in the US? Learn about my observations over the last years with highly educated business professionals that do not want to invest into real-estate.
I observed that most successful real-estate investors have cultural roots in certain countries.
My average performing group of five houses easily outperformed our mutual fund.
Listen to my story how I learned my lesson after we lost $40,000 on a house that I did not research properly. I compare this loss with the gains of all my other houses and explain how I did not pay any capital gain taxes by using a 1031 tax deferred exchange strategy.
Learn how important it is to put all titles of your rental properties into your real-estate investment entity.
- - Asset protection!!!
- - Will avoid "piercing the corporate veil"!
- - Entity can survive all owners... and more
Meet the champion of your team (after closing). Get a good understanding of what you will need to do:
- - without a property manager
- - with a property manager
Learn some more key advantages of working with a property manager.