Ditch the Slots and Switch To Casino Table Games
- Basic understanding of playing card values
In Vegas and around the country millions of people a year pump their money into slot machines.
Did you know that the house edge on slot machines can be as high as 15%?
Did you also know that you can get the house edge on a Blackjack table down to 1/3%?
That means you 45 times more likely to win money at the Blackjack table than a slot machine.
This course is designed to take you through all the available table games, what the focus of each game is and how it compares to slot machine play. By the end of this course you will be able to walk into a Casino knowing which table game you want to play.
- Games of pure chance, like Roulette, Casino War and Baccarat
- Games where you can make decisions that affect the house edge, like Blackjack, Three Card Poker and Craps
- Other areas of the Casino like the poker room and the sports book
Mark over @ TradeUp Today has put this course together along with several others to provide you with a full education on table play at Vegas Casinos as well as pretty much any Casino you walk into.
This course is a FREE course with great content on every game to help you decide which games you want to play. If you decide you want to learn a game in more detail check out our other courses on Udemy for specific games and their strategies.
Enroll now and also get access to the discussions in this course where Mark will answer any specific questions you have about table games or Casinos in general.
Who this course is for:
- Casino goes that want to lose less money and have more fun
- Slot players who are looking for something more
- People that have always wanted to have fun at the Casino but are worried about losing too much money
- This course is NOT a get rich quick or betting system course
- 02:43House Edge or Advantage
- 09:20Table Minimums, Maximums and How The Effect Play
- 02:53Different Casino Side Bets
- 07:28Responsible Gambling
Mark is a long time education veteran who has been teaching people to improve their lives for many years.
Mark has worked in K12 schools, colleges, universities, not-for-profit and for profit companies in the education space. He is an avid learner of all subjects and an avid teacher.
Mark's main focus is on the basics. Teaching the basics to complete beginners is an art form and requires a lot of skill and analysis. Mark prides himself in being able to put himself in the boots of a person with zero experience in a subject and then slowly peeling away the layers of detail until the lightbulb goes off.
Mark also believes that all individuals should have a way of supporting their friends and families without always having to rely on corporate jobs. He brings this philosophy to teaching long term and short time investment and trading strategies.
Mark currently runs his education company TradeUp Today in Las Vegas but travels throughout the USA and Europe on a frequent basis.