Dissolve Your Debt - A Step By Step Plan To Become Debt Free
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take back control by understanding your current financial position
- Feel the relief of creating an action plan to tackle your debt
- Be stress free by automating your payments
- Feel the pride and confidence as you build momentum
- Celebrate your freedom when you become debt free
- Basic arithmetic
- Access to spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
- PDF reader software - such as Adobe Acrobat
Take charge of your finances - take charge of your life!
Are you suffering under the weight of out of control debt?
Join the 100's of people just like you who are taking back control of their money and their lives!
This practical, step by step plan will give you both the plan and the tools to take charge of your money and eliminate debt (and even your Mortgage*) in less time than you thought possible.
This is not a trick or debt management scheme that will ruin your credit rating and end up costing you more, but rather a simple, mathematically proven method to eliminate your debts and put you back in control of your money and your life.
Just pause for a moment and imagine the relief from stress and worry when you have paid off your credit cards and loans for good.
How does it feel to have that weight lifted from your shoulders?
Who in your life is going to benefit too?
Better sleep, better health, better focus at work, better relationships?
Plus think of all the money you will save in interest payments
Course contents include clear, step by step videos, worked examples and downloadable templates as spreadsheet files or PDF.
Study in the privacy of your own home at your own pace.
You too can become debt free. If you have the will - this is the way.
When will NOW be the right time? Join today and get on the path to financial freedom
* Not all mortgages / homeloans can accept overpayment. Please check with your provider
- Adults 18 - 80
- Anyone with consumer debt and a desire to be financially free
- This is not a bankruptcy or debt management program - but rather a system which allows you to take control of your own situation and build a plan to eliminate your consumer debt
- Note - the technique and plans explained in this course should not be considered as financial advice. If in doubt please consult a qualified professional
Knowing your exact financial position can be liberating - when you know you are taking steps to change it.
By the end of this lecture you will have the process to face up to your current financial position and gain the confidence to change it.
If you prefer to work on paper the PDF is the route for you.
Download, then print as many copies as you need.
If you are comfortable using a spreadsheet, this overview will show how the Excel template can be used to organise your financial plan