Dissolve Your Debt - A Step By Step Plan To Become Debt Free
What you'll learn
- Take back control by understanding your current financial position
- Feel the relief of creating an action plan to tackle your debt
- Be stress free by automating your payments
- Feel the pride and confidence as you build momentum
- Celebrate your freedom when you become debt free
- Basic arithmetic
- Access to spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
- PDF reader software - such as Adobe Acrobat
Take charge of your finances - take charge of your life!
Are you suffering under the weight of out of control debt?
Join the 100's of people just like you who are taking back control of their money and their lives!
This practical, step by step plan will give you both the plan and the tools to take charge of your money and eliminate debt (and even your Mortgage*) in less time than you thought possible.
This is not a trick or debt management scheme that will ruin your credit rating and end up costing you more, but rather a simple, mathematically proven method to eliminate your debts and put you back in control of your money and your life.
Just pause for a moment and imagine the relief from stress and worry when you have paid off your credit cards and loans for good.
How does it feel to have that weight lifted from your shoulders?
Who in your life is going to benefit too?
Better sleep, better health, better focus at work, better relationships?
Plus think of all the money you will save in interest payments
Course contents include clear, step by step videos, worked examples and downloadable templates as spreadsheet files or PDF.
Study in the privacy of your own home at your own pace.
You too can become debt free. If you have the will - this is the way.
When will NOW be the right time? Join today and get on the path to financial freedom
* Not all mortgages / homeloans can accept overpayment. Please check with your provider
Who this course is for:
- Adults 18 - 80
- Anyone with consumer debt and a desire to be financially free
- This is not a bankruptcy or debt management program - but rather a system which allows you to take control of your own situation and build a plan to eliminate your consumer debt
- Note - the technique and plans explained in this course should not be considered as financial advice. If in doubt please consult a qualified professional
I am a Personal Finance specialist. An author, speaker and teacher on the subjects of financial education, entrepreneurship and wealth creation.
Featured in London Times, Toronto Star, Huffington Post and many more publications around the world.
Creator of the multi-award winning Financial Fairy Tales series of children's books. CEO of the Personal Finance Academy.
MBA graduate, Enterprise Tutor of the Year (UK 2013)
Daniel combines over two decades of career experience as a financial adviser, teacher, school leader and business owner to create courses that are relevant, entertaining and deliver exceptional value.
My mission is to inspire and empower people to take charge of their finances and in doing so their lives. Being free of debt and money worries will enable you to live your dreams and bring your talents to the world.