Discrimination Training for Managers
What you'll learn
- What managers need to know about discrimination
- Protecting employees from retaliation
- Handling discrimination claims
- How to talk to the accused
- You understand the english language
Why should you attend?
A key step in fostering a safe and inclusive. workplace is making sure all employees are aware of the problems being faced and what is acceptable, and what is not acceptable. Discrimination is illegal. Over 1 million complaints have been filed to the EEOC. This course will teach you how to spot, prevent, and deal with discrimination in the workplace.
Who should attend?
· This training is essential for current and future managers in an organization.
· What managers need to know about discrimination
· Protecting employees from retaliation
· Handling discrimination claims
· How to talk to the accused
· This training takes a modern approach to sexual harassment training
· Classes are illustrated with practical questions and examples
· Classes include examples and real case discussions
· A desire to make your organization better equipped to deal with discrimination in the workplace
Table Of contents
· Employer Responsibilities Regarding Discrimination
· Conduct Timely and Impartial Investigations
· Protect Employees from Retaliation
· Maintain Complainant Confidentiality
· How to Talk with the Accused
· Inform Employees of Their Rights
· Recognize Potential Discrimination in Leading
· Ask the Right Questions About Discrimination
· Understand Liability for Discrimination
· Refrain from Potential Discrimination During Hiring
· Address Discrimination Proactively
· Work with Reluctant Victims of Discrimination
· Handle Claims of Discrimination
Who this course is for:
- A current or future manager in an organization
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2018!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2018 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself!
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.