Discrete Mathematics for CS in Arabic || الرياضيات المتقطعة
What you'll learn
- This tutorial explains the fundamental concepts of Sets, Relations and Functions, Logic, Mathematical Induction and Recurrence Relations,and Boolean Algebra.
- من اسمها: "رياضيات متقطعة"، بمعنى انها لا تركز على مجال واحد في الرياضيات (مثلاً الهندسة الفراغية). بل تقوم بتعريفك عدد من مواضيع الرياضيات
- You will learn and develop the ability to think, read and write abstractly and Mathematically.
- You will learn tautologies, contradictions, De Morgan's Laws in Logic, logical equivalence, and formulating quantified statements.
- You will know how to write, read and prove Mathematical statements using a variety of methods.
- You will understand the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetics, modular arithmetic, and learn how to find GCD & LCM.
- You will learn how to find equivalence relations and equivalence classes.
- You will master arithmetic and geometric sequences, and partial sums.
- You will learn the fundamentals of Set Theory including set builder notation, and set operations and properties.
- You will lear how to create truth tables and tell the falsehood and truthfulness of a compound statements.
- You will understand boolean expressions, black boxes, logical gates and digital circuits.
- You will acquire a solid foundation in functions, function composition & combination, bijective and inverse functions.
- You have the ability to think logically
Discrete Mathematics is the language of Computer Science. One needs to be fluent in it to work in many fields including data science, machine learning, and software engineering (it is not a coincidence that math puzzles are often used for interviews). We introduce you to this language through a fun try-this-before-we-explain-everything approach: first you solve many interactive puzzles that are carefully designed specifically for this online specialization, and then we explain how to solve the puzzles, and introduce important ideas along the way. We believe that this way, you will get a deeper understanding and will better appreciate the beauty of the underlying ideas (not to mention the self-confidence that you gain if you invent these ideas on your own!). To bring your experience closer to IT applications, we incorporate programming examples, problems, and projects in the specialization.
Discrete mathematics is the basic theory of computer science. The basic knowledge of the discrete structure and the formalization of logical thinking are the basic skills of information technology students. The basic concept of discrete mathematics is an important foundation for science students to learn information courses.
This course introduces the concepts and thinking methods of the theoretical basis of computer science and information technology, introduces the basic concepts of mathematical logic, set theory, graph theory, abstract algebra, formal languages, and automata, and introduces the basic concepts of discrete mathematics and spatial information technology The connection and combination between students will cultivate students' understanding and mastery of the basic concepts of discrete mathematics, adopt formal methods to analyze problems, and be able to consciously use logical analysis, structural hierarchy analysis, and isomorphic analogy to solve problems.
Who this course is for:
- Computer science students - Students of machine learning and artificial intelligence
Instructor at Udemy for 2,434 Students at “Discrete Mathematics for Computer science in Arabic course and Probability and Statistics in Arabic course “, Chairman of the supreme Scientific Committee of Assiut University Students Union for the year 2022, Ambassador for the Institute of Information Technology (ITI) in Assiut and Student at Faculty of Computers and Information (Bioinformatics), Assiut University.
• Primary school from 2007 to 2013.
• Middle School from 2013 to 2016.
• High School from 2016 to 2019 with a total of 95%.
• Faculty of Computers and Information, Bioinformatics Dep, Assiut University from Aug 2019 to 2023.
CERTIFICATE & COURSES:
Certificate from Microsoft in DEV210x: Introduction to C++
Data-analysis using R by Children's Cancer Hospital Foundation 57357
DEV276x: Learn to Program in Java by Microsoft
What is Data Science? By IBM
Cisco Business IT Roadmap Specialist
Certificate from Johns Hopkins University in COVID-19 Contact Tracing
Microsoft Excel - Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis
Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
Communication Skills: Be a Star Presenter on a Panels
My technical skills are distributed. I built my technical knowledge from the beginning on a strong foundation during a college study.
• I studied mathematics and then started studying an introduction to programming with C++ and applied many software projects and solved some problems solving on Code forces about 100 problems.
• I studied discrete mathematics The link between programming and mathematics, and my experience in programming increased after learning discrete mathematics. I explained it on my YouTube channel and created a course on Udemy called Discrete Mathematics in Arabic.
• Then I moved to the second station, which is my learning of object-oriented programming (OOP) in C++, C#, and java. I applied it in many projects that you can see on GitHub.(github/MahmoudAlyosify)
• I learned the basics of information systems and applied a project to the Access program to learn the basics of building databases.
• Then I moved and learned the principles of Data Structures and database using SQL language and I created many databases using SQL.
• I also learned statistics and probability and I prepared a course for it on Udemy and on YouTube then I learned data analysis using the R language and applied what I learned in two projects that you will find on GitHub entitled ATM transactions, USCB.
• I am currently learning visual programming using C# so that I can build an integrated program and I have applied what I learned in visual programming and designing some Windows form using C# and you will find them on GitHub and I also study computer drawing using OpenGL, and this is a project that I previously worked on using OpenGL.
• I learned software engineering to learn how to organize the process of building the right software and I did a really integrated project with my team with me in the college helping the student affairs staff in the college to run their work. Finally, my work as a trainer at Udemy and my publishing of videos on my YouTube channel, I taught how to present my ideas and communicate them to the listener, and I
learned video editing and design on Photoshop and creating my own presentations and explaining them in the videos that have been watched by about 80 thousand people at 2021.