Discover Yourself: Values, Strengths, Vision, EQ, and more
What you'll learn
- Define your ideal life
- Identify your personal values
- Identify your personal strengths
- Identify your personality type
- Score your level of emotional intelligence
- Identify your career interests
- Overcome your fears
- Draft your personal mission statement
- Draft your personal vision statement
- Set your life and work goals
- PDF viewer
This course will help you transform your life by getting clarity on the things that matter most to you. Once you complete all the assignments in this course, you will have sharpened your lens on life, helping you make better decisions and ultimately live your best life.
This course will help you:
- Explore your ideal life
- Discover your personal values
- Discover your strengths
- Discover your personality type
- Assess your emotional intelligence
- Discover your career interests
- Tackle your fears
- Define your personal mission statement
- Define your personal vision statement
- Set goals for work and life
You will receive a comprehensive workbook with activities and assignments to complement the instruction offered in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals seeking clarity about their values, strengths, personality type, emotional intelligence, personal mission, and more
After more than 15 years in a management role at a Fortune 100 company, Jacob cultivated a passion for helping business professionals navigate work and life. His experience spans a diverse range of functional areas, including marketing and sales, product development, customer experience, loyalty, e-commerce, communications, and learning & development.
Based in Boston, Jacob is a Gallup-certified strengths coach and professional student in the Liberal Arts program at Harvard University.