Personal Life Planning: Get The Life You Want
What you'll learn
- Appreciate the benefits of personal life planning
- Understand yourself more and what motivates and drives you in life
- Understand the link between taking stock of your life today and longer term life desires
- Create bullet proof objectives for the next 12 months based on what you want out of life
- Prioritise objectives to action over the next 12 months based on what makes you tick
- Gauge whether you are ready to make changes in your life or what might be holding you back
- Implement SMART objectives, bullet proof them and monitor them so you keep on track
- Personal support from myself via personal messaging or posting in the Q&A area of the course
- You will need some paper / journal and a pen to write notes. Some students invest in a nice journal / file to keep their notes and reflections together.
- As there are reflective exercises in this course you will need time to pause or replay the videos whilst you make notes. This means you can learn at your own pace.
- If you prefer there are downloadable worksheets to accompany the exercises. You may want to print these off in advance.
- It is worth mentioning that without pausing or replaying the videos to reflect about the exercises it may be difficult to get the full benefit of this course.
This course will help you get the life you want now and in the future.
It will help you assess what you want in life and work out what you need to do in the next year.
You will complete a variety of reflective exercises to explore who you are, what your life purpose is and take stock of your life now. Then create bullet proof objectives for you to action over the next 12 months.
What are students saying about this course?
"I was very delighted about the themes, the informations and about the questions. The final task was indeed very provocative." - Catia
"What a terrific balanced course to set you on the right path to understanding where you are heading in your personal life. Denise presents a well crafted, balanced look at how to craft balance in our chaotic lives. thank you x Just dropped back it - thank you" - Sharon
"This is an excellent course. It's come at the right time for me personally, as I'm completely changing the direction of my business. I found the exercises to be very hands on, all designed to get you thinking carefully about what it is you really want out of life. Highly recommended." - Mary
This course is ideal for you if
· You want to get more life enrichment now and in the future
· You want to explore what you want out of life
· You are feeling like you are drifting along without purpose
· You want to make changes either small or radical in your life
· You want a focused and robust personal development plan for the future
· You enjoy self-exploration
· You are unhappy with aspects of your life
The course is made up of
1. Reflective exercises exploring who you are, what you want out of life and what your life is like today
2. Exercises to create objectives you can implement and stick to
3. Gauging your readiness to make changes and understanding the feelings you may experience
The one thing which is certain though is
If you action the learning from the course you will benefit from prioritised personal development, motivation and focus in addition to an enriched life with more happiness.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to plan to get more from your life
- This course is ideal for you if you want to explore what you want in life
- This course is for individuals who are feeling they are drifting along in life with no purpose
Why choose me as your course instructor?
I have spent half my career working for various organisations seeing both good and bad practice in leadership, management and change projects. Out of frustration at how bad leadership and change can be I decided to try and do something about this and hence Enabling Transitions, my business was born. I enjoy my work and love making a difference for individuals and organizations.
People buy my services because I am practical, passionate about people and plain speaking.
A summary of my experience:
I have over 20 years experience as a Leadership Coach and Trainer working with small, medium and large organisations across all sectors including the public sector and Not for Profit Sector. I am qualified as a Trainer and a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. I cover all aspect of the training cycle from training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.
In addition to this I am qualified at Masters Level in Business and Executive Coaching. I am passionate about one-to-one coaching, team coaching (Action Learning) and creating coaching cultures in teams and organisations.
I specialise in Coaching and Organisational Development and have worked on a number of change projects including Creating Coaching Cultures, Values, Performance Management Processes, Competency Frameworks and Leadership Style Change.