Guaranteed, Discover Your Natural Talents & Best Job Match
What you'll learn
- To express with confidence your Natural Talents and Abilities
- Have confidence when expressing your Abilities without sounding like you're bragging or making something up.
- Use your newly discovered descriptions about yourself on Applications, in Interviews, and fine-tune your Speeches.
- Participation is Required. This is not just a listen and learn class. If you don't have 1-3 weeks to just listen to yourself and take notes from ideas that come to you, you're probably too busy to benefit from this class for now.
- You'll need to understand a Talent is not a Skill. We will be searching for your interests that come Naturally, not skills learned in a class or thru teaching.
- If you have Microsoft Excel for Windows, or something that can run that, I offer a tool I created as a Bonus with this course. This is NOT A REQUIREMENT, but only helps speed up your process once you have developed a list near the end of the teaching.
You Have Probably Been Asking At Least One Of The Following Questions:
- What are my Talents?
- How do I discover my Gifts and Abilities?
- Do I even have any Talents or Gifts?
- What is the process of discovering my Talents?
I have good news for you!
No Tests, No Quiz's, You Can't Fail.
It's customized around you, not forcing You to fit into a mold.
It's based on your input, not preset categories.
Won't try to put a label on you, or fit you into a box.
You're not too old to finally learn them, and everyone has a Talent, so let's discover yours.
How many people go to college and don't select a major because they don't have focus, they're still wondering. That's 2 years of wandering thru life, spending lots of money because they tell you to not focus yet, (just spend thousands of dollars here for 2 years) until you know what you know what you want to do.
In life, you have already applied your Talents and Abilities whether you know it or not. But can you put your talent into words? Can you describe what you are best at in 1-2 sentences, instantly, right now? If not, you are probably still guessing at what your Natural Talents are.
If you can confidently describe what your Natural Talents are without stumbling or guessing, then this method is not for you. But if you've wondered what your Natural Gifts are, then keep reading.
This method is designed to help you discover your Natural Talents and Abilities, 'Put them into Words' so that you can go forward with focus to apply your gifts in your career and life. Not just to know what they are, but to open doors and also help others with your Natural Talents and Gifts.
As You are doing this, You will become an Artist, a Sculptor you will be painting, sculpting, forming the Real You. The image will not be blurry like its been in the past, You will 'Finally' know, and be able to put Your Own Label on What Your Talent is. I Guarantee it!
I was tired of searching for what my purpose was, tired of going in circles, what I should focus on. I had many abilities, but where should I direct my energy. If I could find what I was meant to do, what role I could be the best at, then I could build on that instead of only searching for it, starting something only to get distracted when the next shiny object, or the next latest sales pitch caught my emotional buying trigger.
I wanted to be able to repeat this process if needed, and I hate coming up with an answer, and not be able to prove it. So if I lay a foundation that is solid, and present it in simple, baby-steps so that anyone can follow it and get quality results, then I've done well. And that's what I found out after going through this long, time consuming process, was develop a method that's repeatable, reliable, and easy.
I was so happy with the results on what I discovered about my Natural Talents, that I wanted to make it available so that anyone could learn their Natural Talents and Gifts. It worked for me, so I made this step-by-step process that you can follow and Discover Your Natural Talents, Gifts, and Abilities also.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is still wondering 'What is my purpose in life?'
- Anyone asking 'How to discover my talent'
- If you're wondering if you even have a Talent or Purpose
- You probably won't benefit from this course if you already know what you're best at and are already doing it.
Being in the Engineering field for over 30 years, David has worked much with Excel and knows how data overload can feel overwhelming unless you have some kind of control of your Excel files. 15 of those years included Online Marketing, promoting businesses through Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimization, which required downloading traffic reports to track efforts and success.
So much data from so many directions, David developed a way to dissect it faster. Applying some of his programming skills proved beneficial in merging a lot of this together, so the schooling was definitely worth the time.
During the process of developing a unique method of discovering a person's Natural Talents and Gifts, David discovered a way that allowed a person to 'express in words' their own natural talents in ways they couldn't before.
Some of his includes 'Breaking down the complex to simplify things by making quick reference guides for consistency', 'Creating a process to understand things easier by making a Step-by-Step guide for an assembly line smoothness using flow-chart type logic to remove questions that prevents progress.' Teaching seemed like a perfect match for this natural gift.
Sharing things in detail of what he's found that made his work easier shows up in his teachings. Selecting specific topics and digging deep instead of just touching the surface is what makes his work stand out.