Discover YOUR Formula for Success
What you'll learn
- This course is a journey of self-discovery. It will provide you with the framework and additional resources needed to create a comprehensive personal plan for success in all areas, and help you achieve your goals in a balanced way.
- Read Creating Your Personal Life Plan by Michael Hyatt. Complete the end of section action plans/exercises.
- Complete your Personal SWOT Analysis using the template provided.
- Develop your Personal Plan for Success use either The Performance Planner or Creating Your Personal Life Plan templates as a guide.
- Read the supplemental articles provided and complete the end of lecture quizzes.
Why is a personal plan for success so important? In the words of Lewis Carroll, “If you don’t know where you are going, then any road will take you there.”
Unfortunately, most people spend more time planning their vacations than they do planning their lives. So, it should be no surprise when things don’t turn out the way we hoped they would.
Trial and error is also an expensive way to build a business, and to meet your goals and fulfill your dreams in all aspects of your life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone committed to both personal and professional growth that is ready to develop a personal plan for success to help them achieve their short-and long-term goals, and live a more balanced lifestyle.
John Carroll is the founder and CEO of Tres Coaching Services™, a business and leadership coaching, consulting and training services company.
During his 30-year corporate career, John held executive positions in Fortune 1000, mid-size and emerging companies, leading high-performing business divisions that generated more than $1 billion in sales. Since 2009, he has worked with hundreds of business leaders to help them to dramatically improve the growth, profitability and performance of their businesses.
Mr. Carroll has successfully launched three companies and written or co-authored four books. His latest book, 15 Things You Should Know: Wisdom for Life's Journey, was released in October, 2018. John is also a sought-after speaker and blogger, and was named one of the Top 100 Leadership Experts to follow on Twitter.