Discover Voice Controlled AR Apps|Unity & A Cloud Based AI ✅
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Import Augmented Reality Software To Unity
- Use Unity To Send Cloud Requests To An AI Bot
- Train A Basic Online AI Database
- Machine Learn Your AI To Understand Your Intentions
- Unity 3D fundamentals
- Record Audio In Unity 3D
- Import & Animate 3D Models
- Learn Foundation C# Programming Syntax
- Spawn 3D Models In Augmented Reality Using Voice Commands
- Build Your App To A Mobile Device / Tablet
- Export To IOS & Android
- Query Your Cloud AI To Change The AR Scene Animations
- Use Image Targets With Extended Tracking
- Use User Defined Targets With Extended Tracking
- Use Markerless Technology With Ground Planes
- Build A Professional Car Showcase Application
- Build a Property Sales AR Application
- Use Mobile Controls To Walk Around A 3D House Model
- Play Video Using Voice Commands
- Create Application Intro Splash Screens
- Field Test Apps To Ensure Real World Functionality
- Send & Receive Data From Unity To A Website
- An interest in Augmented Reality
- An interest in machine learning / AI bots
- An interest in learning Unity 3D
- A microphone (Laptop or USB) | Possible alternate setup Android Only, an app (IP cam) on Android and many cam on PC
IT'S FINALLY HERE!
Augmented reality with voice commands. My most anticipated course is finally live. After many hours of research and development I found the fusion between the latest Augmented Reality technology from Vuforia, the Unity game engine and a voice controlled cloud based machine learning AI.
As a student, business owner, developer, marketing executive or IT professional, it's vital to stand out from the crowd and with the skills you will learn on this course you will do more than just stand out.
The primary objective is to create 'Real World' augmented reality applications, mixed reality apps that can be used to boost sales by impressing the client so much, they will have to share your apps with everyone they know.
A common trend with AR courses is to demonstrate the technology by creating simple mini apps, projecting a 3D model on a surface in front of the user, this is usually done with an image target or possibly a ground plane. Although this is... 'cool' it doesn't capitalise on the marketing power AR offers. On this course you will break this trend by creating beautiful apps fit for commercial demonstration to potential customers!
This course is completely hands on, we learn by doing (plus a few scripts I give you as time savers). Together, we use the latest versions of Unity (upgrading to 2018 mid way), Vuforia and the online AI bot. No additional in course purchases are required along the way and all materials are provided. Beginners to this technology and computer programming are more than welcome.
As of today, I have three published courses and I'm currently the highest rated AR instructor on Udemy. I currently teach in over 150 countries to over 15,000 students. I'm proud to be a top rated instructor. I also offer additional support for side projects on a student support group free of charge. Furthermore, students have free access to additional resources on my buildandrun website which also includes an active support forum.
I listen to my students and add/change content as technology evolves.
WHAT EXACTLY WILL I LEARN?
I have fused 3 powerful technologies to create a simplified approach to connect a voice controlled Augmented Reality application to an online AI brain using Unity. You will learn how to build commercial ready apps, record your voice in unity and automatically send the voice command through to an online AI which we train along the way. The AI learns and processes your voice request, returning commands to the code in Unity. Using the response, we then manipulate the scene. The additional benefit of this is that you will learn how to send and receive information from an app to a website API. Opening doors for other development projects you may have where information would need saving online or retrieving.
Examples include - ( This is not the full course application list )
Creating a vehicle showcase app. Projecting a full size vehicle in the real world. Then using voice commands, open the car doors, change the colours etc. Even view a car promotional video on an augmented reality video screen placed on the dashboard of the car.
Take marketing to the next level with a high end property mixed reality brochure. We use a property advert as a placeholder to project a 3D model of a house (approx 1 metre in size). We then use voice commands to remove the roof and look inside and use virtual buttons to do the same. We push this further by then switching to an internal 3D view where we take the potential buyer on a walk through of the property using mobile touch controls.
The bot currently understands English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Estonian and Russian. Over the coming months 39 new languages are coming out of beta :
| Albanian | Croatian | Icelandic | Persian | Turkish | Arabic | Czech | Indonesian | Romanian | Ukrainian | Azerbaijani | Danish | Japanese | Serbian | Vietnamese | Bengali | Finnish | Korean | Slovak | Bosnian | Georgian | Latin | Slovenian | Bulgarian | Greek | Lithuanian | Swahili | Burmese | Hebrew | Macedonian | Tagalog | Catalan | Hindi | Malay | Tamil | Chinese | Hungarian | Norwegian | Thai |
Additional sections are currently in development and will be added to this course as FREE additional content. Although comprehensive in itself, the course has been released slightly earlier than the full curriculum plan due to demand from current students. That said, there's over 10 hours of content for you to jump right into today!
Unity is an ever evolving piece of software which I try to stay on top of, if something does differ slightly along the way just ask and I'll give you additional instruction.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT :)
Aside from the course material, you have additional support from me directly. Not to mention if you don't feel the course is a good fit for you, you can always request a refund from Udemy no questions asked :)
Join my team of students today.....
- Forward thinkers looking for the next big thing
- People wanting to stand out from the crowd in the job field
- People Interested In Using A FREE Cloud Based AI Platform
- People wanting to create impressive marketing apps
- Students looking to experiment with Augmented Reality
- Teachers looking to capture the imagination of students
- People wanting to learn the basics of an online machine learning API
- People Who Learn By A Hands On Approach (Learn By Doing)
This is an additional video to assist absolute beginners. It's optional for more experienced students.
We create a C# script which dynamically counts the list of cars and allows the user to cycle through the list.
We connect our buttons to the script and demonstrate the efficiency of a dynamically counting script.
In this video you will see my field test down at the beach near Barcelona Spain. I go down and see how background noise from the waves could potentially interfere with the AR voice command experience. Will it work? press play to see :)