Discover the Top 10 Rock Star Skills
What you'll learn
- Discover the top 10 skills that differentiate 'Rock Stars' from everyone else
- Learn how to engage in respectful communication and why it is the most critical Rock Star skill
- Discover why trusted intuition may be the most powerful Rock Star skill and how to use it day to day
- Learn how to establish clear, respectful boundaries with others through honesty and integrity
- Explore the two speeds for relentless determination including when, and how, to use each one
- Discover ways to develop your problem solving skills daily
- Explore how the ability to 'see' will serve you in all aspects of your life, particularly if you are a leader
- Understand the importance of basic financial management
- Learn the importance of creating an outstanding customer service experience
- Discover why it is crucial that you have the ability to learn, which is not the same as memorization
- Explore the concept of jaguar mentality and how it can help you work smarter not harder
- No pre-work required for this course.
You know those people who are totally awesome at what they do? These are the people that other people want to be around, and to be a part of whatever they're doing. It may be an entrepreneur, or someone in your personal life or community or someone you work with.
These people are Rock Stars, and they're the ones who really stand out and shine in any organization whether they have a formal title or not.
Trish Bishop launched one of the first Internet Service Providers in Canada and helped take it public. She is a Rock Star, however, she didn't know it at the time. As she started working in organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500, and in all different industries, she found Rock Stars in every organization she worked with, and at every level of those organizations, though they were rare. She then spent 2 years studying these Rock Stars and identifying the behaviors that set them apart from everyone else.
In addition to identifying the Top 10 Rock Star Skills, Trish also realized that they have nothing to do with your education, and all of these skills can be learned. Even better, these skills can be used in business and in life, helping you build awesome personal and professional relationships.
Trish has partnered up with Ricardo Paes, a former English Teacher, graphic artist, Intuitive and Dream Interpreter, and most importantly, someone who exemplifies the Top 10 Rock Star Skills inside and outside of the corporate environment, to bring additional dimensions to this course content.
For those people who are willing to put in the time and effort, they can use these skills to up-level their game no matter what playing field they're on.
In this course you'll discover how to leverage the following skills:
Honesty and Integrity
Outstanding Customer Service
Ability to Learn
Ability to See
There's one more skill you'll need to wait to see!
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers and Directors (or people who are targeting one of these roles)
- This course is also designed for people who know they are capable of being a high performer, but have not been able to deliver at the level they know they are capable of.
After launching, and taking public, one of the first Internet Service Providers in Canada, Trish quickly found her niche as a ‘translator’ with an exceptional ability to translate business needs into solutions. She also discovered early on in her career that she is is a Rock Star and spent several years watching other Rock Stars to identify what makes them different.
Trish has built 6 high-performance teams by creating the culture, vision, passion and discipline to drive huge success in a fun, fast-paced environment. Trish believes that in today’s reality of toxic workplaces, it is more important than ever to empower leaders with all of the gifts and tools available to them. The ability to read and interpret energetic information, call it intuition or gut feel, is a powerful key to creating business cultures that are healthy, successful and sustainable.