Herbalism: Healing Spices
What you'll learn
- The Healing Power of Spices
- Eastern and Western Traditional Medicine Perspective on Healing Spices
- How to Group Spices for the Best Flavor and Medicinal Benefit
- The Best Way to Buy High Quality and Medicinal Spices
- To Store Spices to Preserve their Medicinal Benefits
- How to Cook with Spices to Make the Best of Their Medicinal Properties and Flavor
- How to Select Spices Based on Their Medicinal Benefits
- Spice Exchange (Substitutes) - What to do When You are Missing a Spice
- How to Properly make Herbal Medicine with Culinary spices
- Many Recipes to Make Spiced Infused, Oils, Butters, Honey, Vinegars, Skin Care and Many More Products
Common spices are some of the healthiest foods on the planet. Most of you have a spice rack filled with seasonings you use every day for cooking, but what do you know about their medicinal properties? Traditional Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurvedic systems have recognized the healing and culinary benefits of spices for thousands of years. Spices help us digest food, detoxify our bodies, boost our immune system and keep our hearts and minds active. Join me on this magical course to teach you all about the medicinal properties of spices from both the eastern and western traditional medicine perspectives. This course is not about listing each spice's health benefits; this course is about learning how to cook with these beautiful spices and how to use them properly for medicinal purposes while experiencing an unforgettable culinary and sensory adventure along the way! Even if cooking with spices is new to you, I promise you will feel like an old pro by the end of this course.
This course will provide you with tons of beautiful handouts and recipes that you can start using, immediately. By the end of this course, you will fall in love with these wonderful herbs. Sign up, now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that loves cooking
- Anyone that loves flavor
- Anyone that is interested in health and wellness
- Anyone who loves herbs and spices
Toni is a Best-selling author, Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) and Registered Herbalist (RH) in San Diego, California. She holds a Ph.D. in Psychology, a Clinical Herbalist Certificate and is a certified Canfield trainer on the Success Principles.
Toni’s approach to healing is multi-dimensional. In her work, she integrates the principles of Eastern and Western nutrition, herbololgy, energy medicine, energy psychology, Buddhist mindfulness and personal counseling to assist others in working through their physical or emotional blocks to attain optimal health, achieve their goals and dreams and improve their quality of life.
Toni is the author of the books Multidimensional Health - A 12-Week Program for Treatment and Prevention of Autoimmune Disorders and Chronic Illnesses. And the book How to Change your life with just one thought. She also co-author the book Success Breakthroughs with Jack Canfield Bestselling author, Award-winning speaker and an internationally recognized leader in personal development and peak performance strategies.