Discover Python Programming
What you'll learn
- Python Language Constructs
- Concept of Divide and Conquer in Programming
- Data Manipulation Techniques
- Python Discover: A Search Engine Development
There are a ton of programming resources available online but it is very difficult to find those resources that help you understand and retain programming concepts as a beginner. Most of those resources focus on learning coding syntax instead of teaching the computational thinking behind it as well. This course addresses the aforementioned problems and helps you learn programming by employing the following teaching methods:
1. We use 4MAT teaching style that goes through a whole learning process of experiencing, conceptualizing, applying and refining and is a product of years of research to ensure quality learning
2. We provide you with on-demand help if you get stuck anywhere. Feel free to reach out to us through Udemy messaging or discussion forums!
3. We will constantly be updating our course content as we receive feedback from you to make sure that we are evolving for the better.
4. Before starting off with learning a particular programming concept, we use flow charts and different analogies to explain the computational thinking and the logical concepts behind it. This will not only help learn the concept in a better way but will also help you with debugging your code in future
5. You will be able to apply the concepts learned in this course to create a Google-like search engine of your own! Hence after completing this course, you will already have a project ready to put on your portfolio. The best part is that you will not be alone in that journey and we will be helping you throughout.
We hope to see you soon with us!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Python Programming curious about its applications
- Computer Science College/University Students
Dr. Ayaz ul Hassan Khan is a skilled techno master and an accomplished computer scientist. With a diverse experience of 15 years in industry and academics, he contributed positively to several universities and professional organizations with his excellent problem-solving skills. As a technology professional, he is experienced to deal with many international clients including Dubai Financial Market, Dubai Municipality, Emirates, Comets Services, Doha Securities Market, Tensator UK, CreditOne Bank of USA, Quadrem Global Supply Chain Solutions, American Honda Motor Company, BMW, Nautilus Incorporation, Bentley Motors, At&T, and VolksWagen to provide them cutting edge solutions for their day-to-day business processes. Some examples of his services include development of Queuing Management Systems, Online Ticker Systems, Self-Service KIOSKs, ETL processes and reporting, etc.
As a computer scientist with interest in high performance computing, parallel programming, and deep learning, he is an author of 20+ publications in reputed journals and conferences along with a book on parallel processing. He has successfully completed several research funded projects and few more are in process of accumulated worth of about half a million dollars.
Dr. Ayaz ul Hassan Khan holds PHD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from King Fahd University (Saudi Arabia), Bachelor of Computer Science and Information Technology from NED University (Pakistan) with secured 2nd position (90%) and MS Computer Science from Lahore University of Management Sciences with 3.61 CGPA. In addition to these, he possesses a dozen of professional certifications for various technical and soft skills.
Dr. Ayaz is an occasional traveler at both local and international level. He has travelled 60+ cities of 7 countries in 3 different continents. He has achieved a Local Guide – Level 6 on Google maps with 5 star rating and accumulated 1553 points for his travel contributions.
I am currently a CS Major and founder of an edtech startup, PrepMasters. I love helping people out in learning and bringing in different technological innovations to make the edtech space as inclusive as possible. I have been into this field since the past 3 years and have students from all around the world. I deeply empathize with the challenges that students face while learning and make sure to address those in my videos.
I am a Computer Science Major who is interested in areas like Data Science, Android and Web development, Artificial intelligence and much more. I am also a very passionate teacher and I absolutely love to impart my knowledge and expertise. Hopefully, you will learn a great deal from the courses I prepare.