Business data analysis for mature decision making
What you'll learn
- Make Confident Decisions.
- Applied machine learning with python to solve business administration problems and support decision making.
- Apply business statistics basic methods.
- Solve linear problems in production management.
- Fetch, transform, analyze and visualize stock prices of a particular company from stock market data source directly.
- Predict expected amount of particular account by analyzing previous balance sheets.
- Determine whether a relationship between tow accounts within historical balance sheets exists.
- Analyse customers based on predefined constraints and extract sets of their characteristics.
- Convert currencies based on European Central Bank latest prices.
- Create dynamic reports reading data from external sources instantly.
- Fetch, extract, transform and visualize historical population of a country against another.
- Completed course: "Foundational Python Programming For Finance." or familiar with python fundamentals
Do you believe that machines should be a part of the company's board of directors? if yes enroll in this course otherwise you may wait for a while.
After completing the this course participant should play a key role in analyzing existing data of business and provide important indicators for the companies they are working for to make strategic decisions. student can replace the entire Business Intelligence system within firms by their intersected python, business and statistics skills out of the course .
In each lecture of the course we are going to go through the whole data analysis phases ranging from collecting data to visualization in context of a particular business challenge .
As result the course focus on student training to solve real word business issues that most businesses face in the current data technology generation.
(1) Business: case or common problem
(2) MACHINE LEARNING: the relevant machine learning method for the business case.
(3) Python: Use of python to apply the statistical method to solve the business case
For instance in the first lecture the business challenge is to predict value of an account within balance sheet in the next year based on previous balance sheets. in order to fulfill this business requirement we must go through a number of stages by support of python and statistics as shown below:
(1) Connect to Archive database server (SQL Server) and collect previous 200 year balances sheets using Python.
(2) Apply Linear Regression on data.
(3) Find relationship between accounts from the historical data
(4) Predict the required account based on another.
(5) Visualize result for reporting.
In this course you can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process.
Who this course is for:
- Financial Analysts
- Business Managers
- Students of Accounting and finance
- Business analysts
- Data analysts
After long time of continuous working experience in information technology in which i dealt with various banking and business programming challenges, i thought it is about time to transfer knowledge in such cases to younger people who are eager to learn so that they start from what i have finished . I therefore decided to start the journey and arrange courses to achieve that goal and document experience as well.
I found it perfect to start with python and planning to continue documenting a number of business cases in the field of cost minimization, Business systems analysis , Business Intelligence and applications development to deliver some important skills that companies often looking for.
Currently i am working as Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technologies.
NCC Certified Systems Analyst from The National Computing Centre of United Kingdom.
Fujitsu Certified System Analyst.
20 years of full time working experience in the field of software development for a number of banks and Software firms.
* Original Developer of Systems Below:
(1) Money Laundry, Signature Verification system, LG for MID Bank
(2) Financial Applications, Correspondence system, Linear programming solutions and online debit payments portal, Statistical Data analysis and Decision support system. "State of Kuwait's government"
(3) Online Technical manual For The Document Company Xerox
(4) E-commerce, Applicant tracking System for a number of trading firms.
(5) Online Financial Accounting system
(6) Easy Talk 7.0 texting App "Google Play.
(6) A number of programmatic Data sharing systems to support in implementing both Open Banking and E-Government.
You can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process in any of his courses.
Studied Computer Programming at the American University in Cairo.
Business Major of Accounting at Cairo University.
Business Systems Analysis and Design , National Computing Centre Limited (NCC Ltd), United Kingdom.
UNIX Administrator for the Document Company Xerox
IBM AS400 Systems Operator for Misr America International Bank
Applications Developer for MID Bank
Programmer for Arab Information Management Service -AIMS
Senior Programmer Arab Information Management Service
Current job Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi Technologies. EEMC
* How my programming career looks like since 1994
1994 pascal and assembly 286 processor programming, Algorithms, Data structure, File and Computer architecture
1995 Discrete Mathematics, OS, Visual Basic
1996 HTML, Java applets
1997 Java Script, VB Script
1998 DHTML, CSS, AI
1999 Unix Administration, Unix shell programming
2000 Java under IBM OS400
2001 Classic ASP, Networking, IIS
2002 C, C++, VC++, TCP/IP , technical management
2003 SSAMD, SQL, RDBMS, Systems Analysis & Design
2004 .Net framework , Ajax, SWIFTNET Administration
2005 XML Web Services
2006 Business Application Architecture, UML
2007 .Net framework C#, MySQL
2008 Java programming
2009 JSP, Archiving Systems Evaluation
2010 EMC, Microsoft, Oracle,IBM Enterprise Content Management and archiving solutions.
2011 Oracle PL/SQL
2012 Oracle Forms and Reports, Software Project Management
2013 Oracle DB Administration. PHP
2015 Android Application Development, Python, APIs development.
2016 JQuery, Bootstrap , JS Libs, Payment gate Integration
2017 Process , workflow automation, ECM
2018 Statistical Data Analysis, IT Strategy management
2019 Python, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
2020 National Framework of IT Governance