Discover Abstract Painting - Part 2
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create their own unique abstract artworks
- Have a better understanding of abstract art
- Why tuning into your senses can be a great advantage when learning about abstract painting
- You will need a basic set of painting and drawing materials which may include acrylic paints, colour crayons or oil pastels. You can work however is most comfortable for you i.e. on an easel or a table. But make sure that you have a bit of space to get creative.
This second part of the discover abstract painting series will take you on another creative journey. Part 1 showed you how to develop an abstract painting moving gradually from a realistic subject to full abstraction, Part 2 looks at how you can use your senses to create beautiful abstract artworks. We look at how we can translate taste in an artistic and abstract language. How would you translate a particular flavour in colour or form?
This course will help improve your perception and understanding of colour, form and composition. Your ability to 'think' abstract and 'see' your painting through your senses will be a great asset in the development of your future paintings.
This course has a fun and intuitive element to it. You can work on the practical exercises at home or anywhere you feel comfortable and creative.
And like Part 1 also in Discover Abstract Painting Part 2 you will get access to the online classroom which is incredibly valuable. This is a place where you can meet fellow students and share your progress.
- This course is for you if you have an interest in exploring abstract painting either as a complete beginner or as a more experienced artist.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to work with Acrylic Paints in an abstract way.
- Anyone who is open to a fun and creative approach to understanding the language of abstract painting.