Discover a 3-Step Plan to Help Children Learn More, Faster
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand learning style
- Leverage learning style toward academic achievement
- Create a practical guide for improving children's performance
- Parents are encouraged to enjoy the learning process by sharing perspectives and interacting with one another.
- Parents are encouraged to minimize distractions during course activities to maximize learning.
- Parents are encouraged to ask questions of one another and communicate with the course instructor to maximize learning.
During this course, parents explore ways to increase student achievement. This course is designed to delve deeper into the lessons presented “Parent Support: 30 Ways to Support Your Child's Education". The strategies learned are applicable to parents of learners of all ages; they are also transferable across subject areas. With guidance and quality tools, parents learn how to demonstrate a direct relationship between children's learning styles and study strategies.
Upon completion of Part 1, parents have the skills to leverage learning style toward educational success. To support this process, parents watch videos, complete self-assessment quizzes, participate in live events, and discuss pressing issues related to children's academic performance.
Connect with Jackson Education Support on social media!
- This course is for parents of children in elementary and secondary grades; the information is also applicable to adult learning.
- This course is for parents who want to connect with other parents and educators in the spirit of supporting one another.
- This course is for parents who are ready to implement changes at home toward academic achievement.
- This course is for parents having all levels of technology experience (novice to pro).
- This course is for both the working and stay-at-home parent.