Develop Discord Bots in Nodejs: Complete Course in 2023
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make Discord bots
- Create advanced bots that make your Discord server 1000 times cooler
- Understanding the Discord bot API to litterally become a wizard
- You will learn about software development
- You will learn how to compare dates in a programming environment
- You will learn how to analyse objects and display data from object properities
- You will learn how to further develop written software
- You will learn a skill so you can express your creativity in code
- You will be able to read and understand online documentation
- You will be able to continue developing much more advanced Discord bots after finishing this course
- You will learn async programming
- You will learn how to use open APIs
- You will learn how to make a bot that checks the weather
- A Discord account.
- A working pc.
- Ready to have some fun!
- A Discord server.
Hi there, 'Develop Discord Bots in nodejs Complete course' is perfect for you who wish to make Discord bots and add to your server. In this course I will teach you how to create some basic and then more advanced bots. We're going to have a lot of fun!
As we progress further into the course, the bots will become more advanced and your skill will grow rapidly.
There are 10 bots that we're going to develop throughout this course as of update July 2019. Each bot serves a purpose, some bots are more educational and some bots are useful on a daily basis.
I will be there developing the bots with you, even if you get stuck you will be able to get the bot up and running by downloading the source code from the lecture.
Why trust me?
I've been developing different kinds of software including a lot of web development during my time span as a developer. Creating complex functions with tons of security is my favorite. Creating outstanding code is my focus. I'm teaching you nodejs in this course which is the fastest language to use when it comes to Discord bots. I have 4 years of experience in programming and I've used different languages to build different type of software applications. When this course was first released for free I received a lot of positive feedback. Now this course is being further developed to become a large Discord bot course.
Why this course?
• The best bot course on Udemy.
• You have lifetime access, you will get new content for free.
• At a very generous price. The knowledge within this course is literally worth $400-$500.
• Downloadable code so you can use my code for free.
• Bots are made to teach you how to handle objects in programming.
• 1080p HD videos.
• English captions.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners software development
- Beginners data analysing
- Nodejs developers any level
- Software engineers
- Curious about software
- Curious about development
- Curious about programming
Hi, my name is Erik Petersson and I'm a certified .NET developer from Sweden. I have a burning passion for software development, game development, web development and building other cool applications with hardware and software combined. I also develop Discord bots and text-based browser games using nodejs.
I remember my first 2 years programming I was struggling big time. Over the years I've excelled in programming at a very fast rate becoming an all-around strong web developer and programmer and I want to share my knowledge with you.
I'm creating courses that not only teaches you a new skill, I'm also focusing on teaching you how to learn. With my understanding how I struggled my first 2 years I will teach you the right way. So that you can learn fast and effective. This has been very effective and improved over the years of my online teaching career.
I have 6+ years of experience with developing web applications. I spent my first years with .net csharp, I've used nodejs/express/mongodb for over 4 years now. I have over 2 years of experience developing Discord bots. Over 3 years of experience developing games using nodejs. I've built a lot of website applications and I've build stunning websites for myself and others. To add to my web development experience, I have a good base knowledge for SEO, testing applications, UX driven web development for better conversion, RESTful, CRUD, focused on developing real world applications rather than practise-applications.
My goal is to teach on Udemy and do well with my business outside of Udemy. Since I love software development I will base my courses around real world applications so that you are creating projects that are actually used in the real world.
I explore as much as I can so I can deliver top quality courses.