DirectX 11 Programming
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop 2D and 3D DirectX 11 applications and games
- Develop software that use DirectX 11 input devices and audio
- Import and export 3D models
- Visual Studio 2010 or later versions
- Windows 7 and later versions
This course is designed to introduce DirectX 11 programming. The course begins with an high-level overview of the DirectX 11 architecture and concepts, and proceeds with an initial DirectX example application, 2D graphics, text rendering, input device processing, 3D concepts and rendering, shaders and effects, cameras and models, audio, importing and exporting 3D models, the final project, DirectX 9 and 10, other tools, using Visual Studio 2012 and later, and a final summary. Source code is included.
We use DirectX 11.0 in this course. DirectX 11.0 was included in Windows 7. We will use the Microsoft June 2010 DirectX SDK that include tools and libs that where later removed in later versions of DirectX and Visual Studio 2012-2015 Express/Community editions.
- People that wish to learn DirectX 11