Optimization Using Pattern Search Method: MATLAB Programming
What you'll learn
- Running direct search optimization problems in MATLAB
- Specifying objective functions
- Specifying constraints
- Vectorizing objective function and constraints
- Obtaining local and global optima
- Parallel computing
- MATLAB installed in your laptop/desktop computer
This course introduces applied direct search optimization in the MATLAB environment, focusing on using Global Optimization Toolbox. Various kinds of optimization problems are solved in this course. At the end of this course, you will be able to solve the optimization problems using the MATLAB. The complete MATLAB programs included in the class are also available for download. Happy learning.
NB: This course is designed most straightforwardly to utilize your time wisely.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to solve optimization problems.
- Researchers who want to publish ISI papers in this field.
- Students who are working on optimization problems.
Engineer dedicated to utilizing the power of Machine learning and Deep learning to solve real-world problems, improve design and performance assessment. Over ten years of experience in engineering and R&D environment. Engineering professional with a focus on Multi-physics CFD-ML from IIT Madras. Experienced in implementing action-oriented solutions to complex business problem.