Dinnertime Conversation on Bitcoin and Blockchain
What you'll learn
- Start or advance your career in Blockchain
- Pass interviews for Blockchain-related roles
- Learn solid business and commercial acumen
- Take your career to the next level
- Understand the difference between Blockchain and Bitcoin
- A primer on how Blockchain technology works in Payment
- Understand applications of Blockchain technology in different industries
- After this course, you will be equip with the basic knowledge to dive into more advanced Blockchain and Cryptocurrency courses
- There are no prerequisites for the course
Learn the basics of blockchain and bitcoin in an hour! With a simple structure from introductory theory, to practical applications and next steps, and easy to understand graphics and explanation, this short course is designed to help people who are new to blockchain technology better understand its basic concepts and one of its key applications: Bitcoin.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals and students looking to learn all about blockchain and bitcoin in under one hour
Wing founded Hashcademy to be fully dedicated to up skilling and training individuals for career advancement in technology, entrepreneurship and professional services.
Wing has over ten years of corporate finance and banking experience at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Ernst & Young and ANZ Banking Group as well as various masters and executive education with University of Oxford, MIT, University of Edinburgh, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), INSEAD and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
We are a group of individuals who came together with a vision to make something people really want. Our mission is to up-skill individuals for career advancement in emerging and high impact sectors such technology, entrepreneurship and professional services. We focus on providing accessible, easy-to-understand online learning combined with personalised seminars and coaching tailored for specific needs.