Dimensional Analysis | Nursing Math | Pharmacology Dosage
What you'll learn
- Understand Dimensional Analysis
- Nursing Calculations | Pharmacology Drug Dosage Math
- Solving Engineering Problems
- Chemistry Calculations
- Every day ability to convert between units of measure
- No advance math skills necessary. Basic multiplication and division and a little algebra. But don't worry - we go over it thoroughly to refresh your memory.
Dimensional Analysis is a very useful method for nursing students, pharmacy students, dentist students, engineering students, chemistry students, and others.
In this course, we focus on this one method of dimensional analysis to give you an understanding of what it is and how to use it WITHOUT memorizing rules. We want you to understand this method so thoroughly that you will be more flexible when analyzing word problems have the ability to confidently answer them.
A 100% Video Course on Dimensional Analysis with a focus on Medical Math / Nursing Math / Pharmacy Math for practicing nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, nursing students preparing to take board exams or certification exams. Engineering students, Vet Tech, Veterinary Assistant, MA, PTA, OTA, Chemistry students and other professionals and students may also benefit from this course.
In this video course, you will learn:
* How to avoid anxiety from number word problems by understanding dimensional analysis instead of trying to apply memorized rules
* How to analyze word problems
* How to master dosage calculation
* How to avoid calculation errors
I also include an Excel spreadsheet focused on dosage calculations totally free complimentary as part of the course. You can use this to check your homework problems.
I look forward to seeing you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students, Nursing, Chemistry, pharmacy, dentist solving math problems
- Someone that want to convert between units
Timothy is a professional engineer who has made several useful spreadsheets using the Microsoft Excel program. He uses Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to perform some of the repetitive or complex tasks and has the goal of making the spreadsheets easy to use. Learn from his experiences and mistakes as he shares his knowledge. And enjoy the products he has created.