Digital Marketing For Non-Profits & Charities
What you'll learn
- Get the balance right! Learn to prioritize all the digital opportunities available to you
- Be smart with your emails - learn how to grow your list and keep supporters engaged
- Have a website that works: get your content right and drive people to take action
- Learn how to collect more donations online
- Use Google Grants and AdWords to drive more traffic to your website
- Get SEO working for you - move up the search rankings today
- Create a social media strategy: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr and more
- Use Facebook's new built-in fundraising tools
- Run cross channel campaigns: Integrate your digital and non-digital strategy
- Get LOADS of free templates and resources for your digital planning
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- Access to your organization's email, social media, website, analytics and other digital tools is an advantage
These days, Digital Marketing is an essential part of any public-facing non-profit or charity. But if it's not done right it can feel like a bottomless pit, draining your time and resources with little or no reward.
So where do you start?
In this course we take you through all things digital marketing. We show you where to start and how to build your digital marketing strategy with your limited resources. We will go through the priorities of digital marketing, and show you how different channels can be used to attract and engage supporters, recruit and retain donors, and drive online actions, as well as to communicate effectively with volunteers and other stakeholders.
We'll talk about:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing, including Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Facebook Donations and Facebook Fundraising.
- Other social media marketing, including Twitter, Instagram marketing, PPC advertising, and more.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords, including how to get started with and make the most of your Google Grant.
Plus...this course has SO MANY FREE RESOURCES AND TEMPLATES FOR YOU. You don't need to go anywhere else. This course provides dozens of templates and resources all in one place to save you from having to search the internet or create stuff from scratch. It's all included as part of the course price, and everything that's added in the future is yours forever as part of the one-time registration fee (with a 30-day money back guarantee).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started with digital marketing
- Organizations that want to review and improve their current digital strategy and digital marketing activity
- Organizations that would like to set smarter priorities for digital marketing
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, Board Member and practitioner.
Simon received Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' award in 2016, and has previously won Supplier of the Year, Eircom's Start-up Award and the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. A board member of a small non-profit ‘Making Connections’, he also sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.
Simon also offers consultancy to some of the biggest and smallest charities in Ireland and abroad. He offers advice and training to non-profits to make their fundraising more cost-effective, speaking regularly at international conferences. He holds a Diploma in Fundraising and a Certificate in Fundraising.
Jean is a digital industry veteran with over 15 years experience in digital communications and design. She has over a decade of full time experience working as a digital communications specialist in charities including Barnardos and Oxfam. In these roles she has built and project managed websites, developed digital strategies, planned and delivered content for online fundraising and advocacy campaigns, and worked on the development of internal processes. She is passionate about collaborative working and peer learning, and runs regular training workshops in Dublin, Ireland for digital non-profits. Jean founded Digital Charity Lab in 2014 - a social enterprise that builds digital skills in non-profits.