Digital Detox : Detox From The Digital World & Start Living!
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create freedom in your life from the demands of the digital world.
- Find ways to break the addictive habits of social media, and other digital media.
- Find ways to manage the time you spend online, and find the right balance for you.
- Discover the vast potential for creating a more rewarding life that you are fully engaged in.
- You must be ready to commit to take action by breaking current habits.
- You must be open to trying new things, and doing differently.
- You will need from time to time to switch off your phone/computer etc.
***Updated October 2019 with 'Extraordinary News' lecture, designed for you to reclaim your sovereignty from the media!***
Do you check your phone for messages even when it isn't ringing?
Do you sometimes spend more time looking at a screen than observing the real world?
Do you feel uneasy when you leave your phone at home, or when it runs out of battery life?
Do you find it hard to go through the day, even on weekends without checking your email/social media?
Do you find that going on social media makes you feel stressed, and gives you social anxiety, when you see others living these awesome lives? Yet you keep going online, rather than getting out there and living your awesome life?
If the answer is yes to any of these, then you could be addicted to technology, and would benefit from a digital detox!
You are not alone, the average person spends half their waking life staring at a screen! Is this real life?
Newsflash - The digital world is designed to be highly addictive, more addictive than drugs, and it is hooking in the whole world, turning free people into consumers. You have to learn how to unplug!
The whole world is becoming increasingly reliant on digital technologies, as more, and more, they become a part of our modern lives.
However, technology should be about making your life easier. If you are going online compulsively, even when you don't need to, then it could be that you are making your life more complex, and therefore more stressful, than it needs to be. You need to end this stress and social anxiety in your life!
Reclaim Your Life!
Millions of people around the world are waking up to the fact that much of our digital appliances, platforms and apps have actually been designed to be addictive, in order that companies can profit from your compulsive behaviour.
Remember you have a choice. You can break these habits as easily as you have formed them, and cleanse your mind and body from the stresses they are enduring from being overly subjected to the digital domain.
Join this course now and begin immediately to take control back away from the digital world, and also from corporations, and the multi-media millionaires that profit from you being addicted to it.
Rediscover how to find a balance between your digital life and your real life, and make technology work for you.
Join the growing community of people who have found balance in their lives, with this powerful Digital Detox : Detox from the Digital World & Start Living!
ENROL NOW! :)
- This course is for anyone who feels that technology is beginning to take control of their lives.
- This is for you if you can remember a time before digital techology took over the word, and you sometimes long for the simplicity and bliss of that bygone age.
- This is especially for you Millenials that were born into the digital age, and do not know an alternative way of life, that you would also benefit from.
- This is really for anyone who wants to have more time, and space in their life to really enjoy it properly.
In this video you will discover the 2 different ways in which you can approach this course, and choose the best one for you.
In this video I will introduce you to what this course is all about, what a digital detox is, and how you will benefit from it.
In this section I go through some of the most common reasons we get drawn into the digital domain, particularly going online. These videos will be useful for you to reflect on in order to understand your current behavioural patterns more. Once we understand why we do things, then we have the choice as to whether or not it is a good idea to continue them, or to choose to act differently.
In this first video we explore one of the most basic human needs...connection...