Photoshop for Digital Art: The Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Draw and Paint in Digital Art Software
- Understand the Digital Canvas and Workspace
- Utilise Brushes, Selections, Colour Pickers and more
- Understand and Use layers to your advantage
- Gain Insight into Core Features of Digital Art Software
- Learn Quickly and Efficiently
- How to use Photoshop fundamentals
- Apply the fundamentals in Clip Studio Paint
- Apply the fundamentals in Krita
- Apply the fundamentals in Paint Tool Sai
- Apply the fundamentals in Corel Painter
- Apply the fundamentals in Procreate
- Apply the fundamentals in Gimp
- Students should ideally have an existing digital art application to practice with
- Art applications include Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, Clip Studio Paint, and more
- Students should also have a Drawing Tablet, such as a Wacom Intuos
Before you can even start to draw and paint digitally, you need to know the tools. Join over 300,000 students already learning in my art courses, and let me show you how to grasp digital art today.
Photoshop for Digital Art: The Complete Course covers the core knowledge and practical theory you need to know in order to utilize digital art software and hardware to create artwork digitally. Most digital art software share a number of core features, and using Adobe Photoshop as a base, this course will get you up to speed on the tools and the techniques of digital art creation. If you're new to digital art, and want to learn how to draw and paint in digital art software, this course is for you!
understanding Photoshop will help you understand how to use a plethora of digital art apps, including: Krita, Paint Tool Sai, Clip Studio Paint, Autodesk Sketchbook, GIMP, ProCreate, Medibang Paint and more - this course helps you understand the fundamentals of using digital art tools.
Master The Essentials Needed to Draw and Paint In Digital Art Software
Understand both the hardware and software required to create digital art
Learn the core features of digital art software, and how to use them
Get to grips with the digital canvas, navigation, color panels, tools and more
Gain insight into brushes, layers, layer modes, selections and more!
Learn How To Use Photoshop to Draw and Paint Digitally
If you've never Photoshop before and you'd love to learn, I'd love to teach you. Getting to grips with Photoshop for art creation and the digital art process is easier than you think, and when you're done, you should be able to approach most modern digital art packages with confidence.
Many of the features of art software are shared, such as brushes, selections, layers, color panels, swatches, and much more. In this easy to follow course, I go step-by-step into the digital process - from what hardware tools you'll need, to creating a digital canvas, resolutions and paper sizes, using and adjusting brushes, layers and layer features and much more to draw and paint effectively.
What's more, I'll have you up to speed in no time - lessons that are to the point will have you learning the fundamental tools and techniques.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This Digital Art Tools course is for those new to digital art software, who have never used it before, or have only used it very little
- This course offers those new to digital art the opportunity to quickly get to grips with Digital Art Tools
- If you're interested in getting into digital art, but have no idea or experience in how the software or hardware tools work, this course is for you
Hey there, my name is Scott Harris, and I'm a high level multi-genre illustrator and painter. I'm passionate about how art works, and teaching anyone how to draw, paint and color using core fundamental techniques, taught in a really straight-forward, fluff free way. I'm inspired by science-fiction and fantasy art, I love character design and drawing, and I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture and Manga art.
Scott Harris is Art Director of DAS: School of Art and Design, and Art School of Imagination, and is the author of Draw Manga Style: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide for Drawing Anime and Manga published by Quarry Books and available worldwide. Scott enjoys MMORPGS, Photography, Warhammer and Bishoujo Figure Collecting.
Follow him on Instagram @artofscott_ or Youtube @artofscott