Easy Photo Editing and Design w/ Pixlr X
- It is recommended you have Adobe Flash installed
Pixlr X is an online photo editor that still packs a punch. In terms of making your photos look better, it has a series of filters you could work with. Also, the cutout feature now has pre-configured shapes. This course will take you through some step by step examples and tutorials of messing with Pixlr X, and give you a brief introduction so that you can implement the same techniques for your own photos.
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to get introduced to an online photo editor
- Social Media users, bloggers, graphic designers and influencers
- 15:04Intro to Pixlr X's Most Basic Features
- 04:26Messing around w/ Elements + Layers
- 06:20Messing w/ Layers: Image as Frame
- 05:09Based Image Effects, Filtering + Making a Postcard
- 01:54Inverting Photos and Using Invertion
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.