Digital Marketing & Advertising Masterclass - 87+ Lectures
What you'll learn
- Understanding the Digital Ecosystem: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape by exploring the roles and functions of key players
- The ability to think strategically about where and how to place ads
- Introduction to Digital Companies: Learn tech companies including publishers, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs, and Agency Trading Desks.
- Leveraging Social Media for Advertising: Learn how to harness the power of social media for advertising purposes, recognizing that each platform is unique
- Social Media Listening Skills: Develop the ability to monitor and analyze brand perception on social media through various tools
- Understand how retargeting works, and how advertisers serve you a message
- Audience Targeting and Retargeting: Explore different audience types, such as behavioral, contextual, and demographic, and retargeting strategies
- Demystifying Programmatic Advertising: Insights into programmatic advertising, its significance in digital platforms, and a simplified breakdown of the process
- Location-Based Targeting: Master location-based advertising techniques, including geo-fencing and proximity targeting, and discover all the options available
- Viewability and Verification: Understand the importance of ensuring ads reach real audiences and explore the companies and technologies that facilitate this
- Platform Demos: Acquire hands-on skills in setting up campaigns on platforms like Google and Facebook, as well as monetizing content through SSPs
- Selling Digital Advertising: Learn the nuances of selling digital advertising, recognizing the unique challenges and strategies involved in this field.
- Comprehensive Digital Advertising Education: Explore a wide range of digital advertising topics covered in 80 online lectures
- Personalized Learning Experience: This online course enables you to tailor your learning experience to suit your business needs.
- Digital vs. Traditional Media: Understand the fundamental differences between digital advertising and traditional media, highlighting the advantages of each
- No Knowledge Required.
- A Computer with Internet Connection.
The digital marketing industry is worth over $200 Billion and growing every year. If you're getting started in your career, growing your business, or looking to expand your knowledge, this is the course for you.
In 12+ hours of online content we take you through everything you need to know about the digital advertising industry. Starting with Digital 101 you are introduced to the basics of what digital is and eventually work through a 201 and 301 level class. After that you are introduced to Programmatic Advertising, and finally we end with a section dedicated to How to Sell Digital.
Discover the art and science of digital marketing in our comprehensive "Digital Marketing Masterclass." Dive into a world of strategies, techniques, and insights to propel your online presence and achieve remarkable results. Join us to explore the vast landscape of digital marketing and unleash your potential in the digital age. Enroll now to embark on your journey to success!
Meet Your Instructor:
Ben Silverstein is a New York City based, award winning digital media professional with over a decade of experience working in the digital space. He's managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category. When he's not teaching, Silverstein works full time in the mobile advertising space, and is a consultant for the IAB's Learning & Development and certification group.
Course Subjects Include:
Review all the companies involved in the digital space and what they do. Using a whiteboard I break down publishers, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs, and Agency Trading Desks and how they all work together
Get introduced to social media and how it can be leveraged for advertisers. Not all social media channels are the same and properly selling it requires an understanding of the pros and cons of each platform
Social Media Listening
Once you've started promoting your brand/business on social media it's important to understand what people are saying about you and how you're being perceived. We review some tools that help advertisers understand their social presence
Targeting & Retargeting
We review the different types of audiences used in digital media, such as behavioral, contextual, and demographic. We also review what retargeting is and when/how it can be used
Programmatic Advertising is the gas that powers digital advertising platforms like Google and Facebook. We walk through what it means, the companies involved, and breakdown the process in an easy to understand way
Location Targeting, geo-fencing, proximity targeting, and more are making up a larger percent of advertiser's budgets. This course explains how that works and what options advertisers and marketers have
Viewability & Verification
Knowing that an ad was seen by an actual human, and served to the right audience is a growing concern in the industry. We explain what companies can help with this and how they work
We show you first hand how to setup campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other DSPs. We also show you how to monetize your own content with SSPs and other similar platforms
How to Sell Digital
Once you've learned all about the digital advertising industry, the next thing to do is make money selling it. But selling digital is different from any other type of media and there are lots of topics that should be understood before opening your business
& Much More
We cover dozens of digital advertising topics in 80 online lectures. Take the course on your own time and focus on the subjects most important to you and your business
Real Student Reviews
5-Stars "Being an advertising agency media planner and buyer, having this hands on information helps when we face a decision to go into the digital advertising space. Your 101 and 201 was extremely informative and truly like your overviews in a very simplistic explanation. Thank you and look forward to your future courses." - Diane Tody
5-Stars “The real-world examples almost makes it self-explanatory. Professionally done and author speaks with authority - i.e. he knows what he's talking about and it shows." - AJ Du Toit
5-Stars “I'm in advertising sales and have been looking for a clean easy way to explain and also test my root knowledge of the programmatic ad space. It was very helpful and simple to understand which is hard to do with this topic.” - Raul Bonilla
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals looking to promote their business, product, website, or looking to advance their career
I'm an award winning digital media professional with over a decade and a half of experience working in the digital space. I've managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category.
Since 2015 my online courses have been taken by over 60,000 students around the world, with thousands of five-star reviews.
When I'm not teaching, I work full time in the advertising space, speak at conferences, or I'm at home in NYC watching the Buffalo Bills!
I can't wait to see you in class!