Digital Twin : A Comprehensive Overview
- Basic computing knowledge.
This course titled “Digital Twin : A Comprehensive Overview” is designed to provide naive learners to understand the basics of Digital Twin so they can get into either technical or functional nitty gritties of working in the trending domain of Digital Twin.
The course comprises of 46 Lectures divided into 18 Sections starting with a brief introduction to Industry 4.0 , Real time usage of Digital Twin today followed by Basics, essentials, and advanced concepts of Digital Twin. While one learns the technical essentials we next provide some idea about various use cases which will benefit from Digital Twin adoption.
Next we present Questionnaire to decide whether an organisation can benefit from adopting Digital Twin, followed by the Benefits, Challenges and Impact of Digital Twins and concludes with a brief overview of Companies, Careers and Future opportunities for Digital Twin.
Watchout for upcoming courses providing deep dive into Digital Twin.
- Anyone who is interested in understanding the concepts of Digital Twin.
- Course Roadmap05:22
- Industrial Revolution Facts04:36
- Industry 4.0 Environment05:57
- Technologies Transforming Industry 4.004:48
- Example 1 - Thailand Cave Rescue07:59
- Example 2 - Singapore Virtual City04:30
- Evolution of Pairing03:48
- Definition and Features of Digital Twins05:49
- Digital Twin Timeline05:04
- Digital Twin Terminologies & Essentials07:14
- Working of Digital Twins07:59
- Digital Thread04:58
- Digital Shadow04:35
- Digital Twin Building Blocks09:43
- Digital Twin Technology Drivers & Enablers06:51
- Based on Product, Process04:41
- Based on Functionality03:04
- Based on Maturity05:14
- Characteristics of a Good Digital Twin Platform06:06
- Benefits of Digital Twins10:00
- Impact of Digital Twin on Organizational Stakeholders08:02
- Barriers of Digital Twin Implementation06:02
I have completed my M.Tech Computer Engineering from Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, NMIMS University with final year research in area of Blockchain.
Previously I was working as Mobile Application Developer (Android, iOS). I have also conducted sessions for Android Development and taken seminars for Blockchain.
My area of interests include Blockchain, Mobile Application Development , Distributed Systems, Database Management
Dr.Seema Shah is currently working as Chairperson, of B.Tech Integrated Programme, Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, NMIMS University.
She has academic experience of 30+ years along with 5 years in the IT industry.
Her research expertise is in the areas of Blockchain, Cloud computing and Distributed Computing mentoring Doctoral, Postgraduate and Graduate students. She has published 100+ technical papers in Journals and Conferences and authored several technical books. Her co-authored book Distributed Computing published by Oxford University Press is a text in various Universities across India. She is a recipient of several awards including State level Best Polytechnic Teacher award and is active on Social media with 21000+ followers on Quora.