Digital Transformation Strategy: Achieve Digital Success
What you'll learn
- What is Digital Transformation?
- Steps to define a Digital Transformation Strategy
- New Technologies that can help you achieve digital success
- Challenges when defining and implementing a Digital Transformation Strategy
- No prior knowledge of the subject is required
Digital Transformation has become a priority to business owners and decision makers, especially after the COVID-19 crisis. It´s no longer a best practice, it´s a standard. A Digital Transformation Strategy will differentiate your business from the rest (stand out from the crowd) and help you increase your customer base. It will help you create a clear path to a strategic goal and the tactics that will lead your business to success, so it´s easier to get everyone behind it and support it, because it´s clear where you are going.
In this course you will learn:
1) The basics of Digital Transformation
2) The necessary steps to define and implement a Digital Transformation Strategy
3) The new technologies available that can help your business achieve a true Digital Transformation. You will learn what they are, what are their advantages and disadvantages, and real-world applications of these technologies, so you can make a wise decision when investing in a new technology.
4) Common challenges when defining and implementing a Digital Transformation Strategy.
The course is for decision makers, innovators, students, business owners or anyone interested in knowing the steps to define a digital transformation strategy and/or all the new technologies out there that can help transform your business.
Who this course is for:
- Decision makers, innovators, students, business owners or anyone interested in Digital Transformation and want and introduction to this topic.
Over 15 years of experience in risk management, overseeing credit risk, counterparty risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk; as well as developing the framework to provide risk management strategies and make functional risk decisions. Deep knowledge in banking services, fintechs, business intelligence, digital transformation, credit risk models, and regulatory compliance, as well as team building capacity, focused on the growth of the business.