Digital Transformation Masterclass (1st globally, CPD cert)
What you'll learn
- CPD accredited
- The 13 components required to deliver successful transformation, change & strategy
- Why 84% of business changes fail and what drives success
- Architect all the components of a transformation, change & strategy
- The Adoption Curve and different adopter categories for change
- Design Thinking
- Build Hook Models & Habit Loops
- MVT™ minimum viable transformation: start small, scale fast at lower cost
- Architect your own change relevant to your team or organisation by creating your own SPOT™ (single point of truth) on 1 page
- How to: interdependencies, risks & synergies (Interdependency pyramid™)
- How to reward to change behaviour
- We are all part of change, strategy and innovation whether the board, CEO, manager or graduate. This is a foundation for anyone leading or involved in delivering successful transformation, strategy and innovative change, where 84% fail.
- The desire to want to deliver transformation and strategy successfully!
CPD accredited, this introduction covers the exclusive intellectual property by IMPAKT IT out of Oxford University Innovation on delivering successful transformation (84% fail) of all types (e.g. digital, finance, supply chain, new product, process optimisation, ESG etc.). The Introduction will cover:
the 13 components required to deliver successful business transformation, strategy & change (including technical, people, external market, internal operations etc.)
Including the phases for architecting and then executing
why they fail,
identifying interdependencies to make the most of opportunities and mitigate risks fast.
the Adoption curve and adopter categories and Hook Model foundation to ignite momentum,
including MVT™ (minimum viable transformation), start small, scale fast at lower cost and higher return.
And how to communicate and track it all on one page using the SPOT™ (Single Point Of Truth);
Hook models and habit loops for optimum solutions and fast adoption.
Neuroscience and common human errors in technical delivery.
The 13 components cover the external market factors, existing internal operations, the governance and designing and measuring metrics and benefits, covering:
defining the root problem and objective;
customers (internal and external) and channel;
competitors and alternatives (internal & external);
value propositions & product development / solution;
resources team and skills, planning and prioritising;
Designing and measuring the right metrics;
project management and other governance.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- Change managers involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- Finance leaders & teams involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- IT professionals involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- Strategy and innovation leaders and teams involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- Transformation leads involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- CEO, CFO, CTO, COO, CPO, CMO involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
- Product developers and product managers involved in delivering success business transformation, strategy and change
I love taking complex problems, and making them simple to understand and deliver, at the highest standard, innovatively and in the least amount of time, and having fun doing it:)
I was named a Top 50 Game Changer in the UK for innovation that helps deliver successful business transformation, strategy and change. With 15+ years experience in the top professional services firms in management consulting and investment banking, and then delivering award winning transformation in listed companies founded the first of its kind transformation execution software, focused on helping organisations and consultancies actually executing successfully and avoid the 84% failure rate, but to do so in a way that makes logical sense, is engaging and acknowledges that technical execution and the people element are one and the same process.
With 9 qualifications across a variety of professions (including law, math, performing arts, chartered accountant, admitted project management and change management practitioner), it's allowed for the synthesizing of knowledge across multiple disciplines to deliver change.
I am the creator of the exclusive IP of MVT™ (minimum viable transformation), SPOT™ (single point of truth), Interdependency Pyramid™ and the PIPS tool, that underpin successful delivery.
I am an innovation junky, and continuously inspired by new products, approaches and the minds behind it. Other than that you can find me somewhere outdoors preferably in the sunshine!