Digital Strategy & Transformation for Business Executives
What you'll learn
- Explore the end-to-end digital journey
- Understand the most important aspects of planning and execution
- Understand how Digital can help in Business Transformation
- Understand various key digital technologies and their relevance
- Understand the nuances of a Digital Strategy and how to design one
- Quickly build a strong foundation of Digital Strategy and Transformation mindset
- A quick, straight to-the-point primer to help you rapidly grasp the most important aspects of Digital
- Appreciate the difference between Digital Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Periodic Updates with the latest know-how
- No prerequisites
This course will help you get started on your Digital Strategy and Transformation journey. It addresses the key foundations of developing a digital strategy and sets you up to think like a digital strategist.
It is especially curated for Non-IT, Operations, Sales and Business professionals who want a to-the-point and holistic understanding of what it takes to implement a Digital Strategy.
Grasp the basic foundation of a Digital Strategy
Appreciate the difference between a Digital Strategy and Transformation
Understand the Strategic perspective
Explore key Digital Technologies
Learn steps to design a Digital Strategy
Key considerations for any digital initiative
Who this course is for:
- Non-IT and Business Professionals who want to understand the nuances of developing Digital Strategies and start thinking like a Digital Strategist
- Especially for those who are short on time and need a quick primer that encompasses the complete journey
- Those who want to understanding a holistic view of Digital Strategy & Transformation in quick time
- Especially curated for Non-IT, Business and Sales Professionals who desire a practical view
Digital Innovation & Strategy expert solving business problems by leveraging state of the art methodologies, technologies and solution-design frameworks.
Specializing in Digital Innovations, Business Model Innovations and Strategic planning for business growth and competitive advantage using modern digital technologies.
Well over 7000 hours of classroom training experience, having conducted several workshops and classroom training in a multitude of technologies ranging from programming, application design, management, databases and systems architecture.