- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the IPX system to diagnose and solve customer issues in a community-first context that’s appropriate for the social media era
- Mirror tone and provide social customer care for a global base of digitally-connected users
- Monitor your brand on social media, blogs, and other digital channels
- Generate revenue through compassionate customer service
- There are no prerequisites to participating in this course!
Version 2, fresh for 2020!
5/5 Stars: "This course has been an amazing experience for me because it helps me to learn new ways to provide better support. Thanks for all the lessons, you are a great teacher!" - Mazharul Islam
5/5 Stars: "I just loved the format of this presentation. the short segments made it easy for me to complete this course quickly with all the interruptions I usually get during the day. Thank you!" - Genevieve Clement
Customer Service 2.0: Upgraded for the Social Media Era
Customer service leadership and communication skills
Authentic customer support for the social media / smartphone world
Diagnosing, prioritizing, and solving customer issues
Leverage customer support for product management
Loyalty and customer relationship management
Earn your Digital Customer Service Certificate fast!
Perfect for Early-career Professionals, Product Teams, and Entrepreneurs
While professionals in many functions and across many geographies will benefit from this course, some audiences that will likely find immediate applications for these skills are:
Early-career professionals looking to join customer service teams (a great place to start at many companies)
Product Teams that recognize the value of constructive customer engagement for rapid product iteration
Entrepreneurs who use social media and other digital tools to communicate with customers
If you want to learn how to serve the population of more than 2.5 billion smartphone users worldwide, then this course is for you. Eazl’s Digital Customer Service Certificate Course introduces you to customer service for the smartphone era. In this course, you’ll authentically engage with your customers, diagnose and solve customer issues, and foster loyalty that results in increased revenue for your organization. You’ll learn how to do all of this in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
In this course, you will:
Use the IPX system to diagnose and solve customer issues in a community-first context that’s appropriate for the social media era
Mirror tone and provide social customer care for a global base of digitally-connected users
Monitor your brand on social media, blogs, and other digital channels
Generate revenue through compassionate customer service
This course is also chock full of activities that allow you to practice what you’re learning. You’ll work with your instructor over 4 exercises to diagnose a customer’s problem, solve a customer service issue, provide social customer care, and prioritize customer service inquiries.
Why Learn Customer Service for the Social Media Era?
Learning digital customer service can benefit you professionally as you gain the ability to solve customer issues in a community-first context. This is an excellent skill for a world where more than 100 million new people get access to smartphones annually and more than 7.2 billion people in the world are connected to the Internet by a mobile device of some kind.
Why Learn with Eazl?
Learning digital customer service can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need a learning experience that’s engaging (that’s why we animate our lectures!), based on real-world examples (that’s why we have fun case studies!), and includes great supplementary materials. That’s what you’ll find inside.
Your instructor for this course will be Davis Jones who has taught more than 100,000 students in more than 180 countries. You’ll also have access to Eazl’s private student groups and customer support team.
By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently, compassionately serve people in the social media era. Join us on this adventure today! We’ll see you inside the course.
Content Upgrade Journal
• Version 2 (November 2020): Your course now has interactive assignments that enable you to watch real footage of scenarios that require the kind of customer care you're studying in the course, then take actions based on what you've learned (thanks Udemy for building the cool new Assignments feature!). Mariana from the Eazl team has also done full captions for this course for the version 2 update to make your learning experience even better!
- Early-career professionals looking to join customer service teams (a great place to start at many companies)
- Product Teams that recognize the value of constructive customer engagement for rapid product iteration
- Entrepreneurs who use social media and other digital tools to communicate with customers