Comic Book Self-Publishing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of the course, students will know the ins and outs of current mainstream self-distribution channels and be able to refine their book or comic project so that it gets the best distribution.
- You just need to have a book or graphic novel project close to completion and ready for self-publishing and distribution.
This straight-forward course talks about what an author or creator needs to know about the process of self-publishing graphic novels or novels through CreateSpace/KDP, Amazon/Kindle, iTunes, Comixology, and other channels, as well as info about ISBNs, Copyrights, printing options, file formats, and much more. Templates and links are provided, including Purchase Order forms and Invoice templates, so you are also ready to make sales. Distribution and Marketing topics are also discussed and tips and tricks on pricing your books. This is a fun and easy-to-digest course that gives a lot of information in a short time, with useful tips and lings to follow through with!
- The target of this course is to inform authors and creators of the venues available for digital self-publishing and distribution.
- Target students are those that either are just beginning their project and want to know what to anticipate or are near completion and want to know the right channels for digital self-publishing.
Publish your own comic book or graphic novel, with this easy-to-follow "Digital Self-Publishing Checklist," taught by an industry professional with over 20 years of self-publishing experience.
Information about ISBN numbers, Copyright, and Trademark, for your comic books, books, and intellectual property.
A guide to publishing your book or graphic novel on Amazon and Kindle, including using CreateSpace for self-publishing.
Actual quality comparisons of printed comic book products, using a local printer, a print-on-demand service, and Amazon/CreateSpace printing. Show and tell, as well as an expert review.