Digital Project Development
What you'll learn
- Manage digital project from starting to end.
- Able to play 3-4 roles as a digital project manager and ability to adapt to the types of personality when moving across the board during the development.
- Know how to meet customer needs/requirements.
- Know how to lead a team or an organization.
- No project management skills required. Being motivated is important and having an access to a laptop and strong internet connection is useful
Our course contents are continuously tailored based on the industry standards to help our candidates be compatible with the type of experience required for IT roles and practices. We bring together the creative arts, design, digital media, computing, engineering, and entrepreneurship in a project-based learning environment in this course to prepare our young starters demonstrate creative ways of working in this digital era.
As the world fights the Epidemiology of Coronavirus Disease 2019, dealing with a variety of people, working styles, managing uncertainties, and taking on a variety of roles across the board to put bits and pieces of the project together are becoming more critical and important.
These will assist you in learning the fundamentals of project, product, and people management, such as initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and maintaining.
These skills are useful because you will know where to start, how to deal with content, and how to ask the right questions when you are starting a new project, being onboarded in the middle, or joining the team at the end for improvement purposes. This course teaches you how to apply these skills in a variety of contexts, not just digital products.
By the end of this course, you will be able to coordinate, negotiate, adapt to processes, and consult using examples and tips and tricks from your own experience.
Who this course is for:
- Fresh graduates, school leavers and professional who are looking at upgrading or those looking for a change in career
Given a high demand in the IT field as we fight the coronavirus pandemic, with a background in digital startups playing multiple management roles and time spent teaching IT project management, I am passionate about our starters accelerating in the digital market by working creatively to create urgency in areas where adapting to new ways of working in digital project development is already difficult.